Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

The physical copy better come with some edibles because bitch this is NOT CUTE making us wait. Its very much meh/war of the worlds for me. 

Like I do not care. I don't. I'm so over this. And Madame X. I cant wait for her to just throw this at me and bring me to my knees. And beg for forgiveness. 

And then I think of how ridiculous it is that she is still editing and my inner perfectionist is like gurl get it together this isn't Ben Hur.

Ultimately she will give us her best work. And I cant wait. She still pisses me off. But her press-ons are gone, I still live in the valley, but I sip Don Perignon. Yikes whats happening here.

Hope yall enjoyed that trip.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

It is frustrating that she used to release the concert videos like two months after the tour ended and now it feels like two years.

I think her self-indulgence has, once  again, taken over this film project in a way that isn't enjoyable anymore. Considering her latest long-form video releases, it looks like she's totally disconnected from what her audience really wants from her. It's like her constant need of having everything under control throughout her career that gaves us joy and amazament, with the difference that now  she really doesn't have people around her telling her no to some of her problematic ideas. It's interesting how the post-Warner period and the Live Nation deal gave her more freedom as an artist, but at the same most of her products have been affected negatively in some way or another. There are dozens of threads dedicated to discuss this issue. I know most fans will buy whatever she puts out... but I have this weird feeling she really doesn't care about what we want this time around. Hope the Madame X Tour film proves me wrong...

And here we thought she was staying out of the editing process because she was working on her script. It's clear now this bitch halted the release so she can continue working on once the script was done. And this was in fucking AUGUST. It's now 7 months later and they're still not finished. Yikes 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, madgefan said:

I think her self-indulgence has, once  again, taken over this film project in a way that isn't enjoyable anymore. Considering her latest long-form video releases, it looks like she's totally disconnected from what her audience really wants from her. It's like her constant need of having everything under control throughout her career that gaves us joy and amazament, with the difference that now  she really doesn't have people around her telling her no to some of her problematic ideas. It's interesting how the post-Warner period and the Live Nation deal gave her more freedom as an artist, but at the same most of her products have been affected negatively in some way or another. There are dozens of threads dedicated to discuss this issue. I know most fans will buy whatever she puts out... but I have this weird feeling she really doesn't care about what we want this time around. Hope the Madame X Tour film proves me wrong...

I don't think she's ever had that much interest in what fans want to be honest. I think she just used to have much better guidance and management than she does these days. Freddy DeMann wouldn't have said yes to that bathtub video :Madonna021:

15 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

Erm is she joking about “if no one wants to buy this show...” is Netflix not a done deal?! I’m confused  :salty:

Although she made me cackle at the end “we’re here, we’re queer” “you certainly are” :lol:

Apparently... not

But at least sounds like she wants to release it on a streaming service

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic