Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

10 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Well, if she wants to sell it, I dont see it going physical right away. It would most likely be for purchase on something like HBO Max or Amazon Prime, iTunes... I guess? I dont know. Would she make any money sending it to Netflix? Can you purchase movies through there? I don't know.

Netflix buy content to their catalogue. So Netflix would buy the show in this case.

10 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

Netflix buy content to their catalogue. So Netflix would buy the show in this case.

Right Right. But I wonder if she'd do better/make more money on other streaming platforms where people have to actually pay for the view on top of a subscription. I have no idea how it works haha

16 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Right Right. But I wonder if she'd do better/make more money on other streaming platforms where people have to actually pay for the view on top of a subscription. I have no idea how it works haha

Don’t give her any ideas!
Just put the damn thing on Netflix #VerySoon

Not sure about sale figures, but the accessibility of streaming platforms surely would propell the tour to a wider audience that would otherwise be oblivious or just download it from a torrent website.

TV is obviously a no go. Since it's broadcasted on US only and much of her fanbase is based worldwide, and would rather pirate the show the very next day than wait for another year until it comes out on DVD or international broadcasts. Then gone are the chances for any potential buzz.

However, If she's planning on releasing on a streaming service, she will probably have to make the first move, because I don't think they'll cue on her doorstep asking for publication rights.

1 hour ago, Suedehead said:

If Netflix doesn't want it or if the deal has fallen through there are still plenty of other streaming platforms out there. Surely AppleTV would be happy to take it. There is a 'paid' option in Amazon Prime but I really hope doesn't go for that...

I totally imagine her asking Netflix to create a paying option only for her show and when they looked at her like "Uh ??!" She took her phone from her landyard and posted about the patriarchy cutting her neck.

nervous crazy ex girlfriend GIFbreathe stressed out GIF by stellar247

But seriously I don’t think people are really interested in this tour... maybe some fans & I’m definitely not one of them. & it will be over worked.... it’s always a thing when you overworked something it will end up being a mess. It’s just a simple LIVE show, just edit it & release it. Lol. People are planning to land on Mars by next year & she’s still working on the damn tour. 

Tbh I couldn’t care less whether it was broadcast or not ? 2 years later and I’m bored of Madame X, it’s going to be an over produced ‘concert’ and from how she keeps saying artists are here to disturb the peace, the networks are possibly not interested in her what she has to say it didn’t work with American life when she was popular.
I managed to see Madame x at the time and it was good but I think it was the hype of being in a theatre and close to her, now the hype has died down it’s a set list which I could honestly say I would only listen to a few tracks ??‍♂️

2 hours ago, felipe929 said:

If we weren't in a global pandemic, she could premiere the concert film in a Theather.

Sorry but we have been decades with no pandemic and lot of artists premiered their concerts on cinemas and she never did it, so... we don't hope this...

I work in Marketing and realize most of you don't but......

It's no surprise that no final deal has been made regarding streaming. Unless they're producing it (they aren't), no streaming service is going to pay to license a product for which they haven't seen the final version of. She's still editing it. That doesn't mean that negotiations haven't started contingent on them approving the final product.

Chill out everyone. We just went through a pandemic which slowed productivity. But it's clear based on her continuous posts that we will see the Madame X concert someway, somehow...

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic