Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, lmvc said:

Jonas Akerlund needed only  3 months to make the edit of what everybody considers  a masterpiece: the confessions tour dvd.

Taking more than one year is just absurd.

That's because she probably wasn't constantly in the studio with him giving petty and ridiculous notes. She needs to leave the professionals alone to let them work their magic. But she's too much of a control freak to allow something to be dine without her having her hands in it. 

4 hours ago, lmvc said:

Jonas Akerlund needed only  3 months to make the edit of what everybody considers  a masterpiece: the confessions tour dvd.

I think she tries to copy his approach and style  - perhaps thinking now she has experience of directing she can do it just as well as he does?

4 hours ago, lmvc said:

a project like this taking such a long time is usually not good news but since theres a pandemic ill wait and see ...

When this show is finally finished being edited in a few years from now, I'd love to hear some comparisons. I'm sure they will be posted here, but I wanna hear specifically from people whop actually went to this theatre show. Its not often staged shows (theatre) are allowed to come to life on your home tv screen. SO I'd love to hear if some things looked better in-person, or if it took you right back to the moment.

I wonder if she'll take that approach. Or if it'll be so heavily edited that it is its own entity... like it was never in a theatre at all...

makes you wonder...

hi.

13 minutes ago, Andymad said:

When this show is finally finished being edited in a few years from now, I'd love to hear some comparisons. I'm sure they will be posted here, but I wanna hear specifically from people whop actually went to this theatre show. Its not often staged shows (theatre) are allowed to come to life on your home tv screen. SO I'd love to hear if some things looked better in-person, or if it took you right back to the moment.

I wonder if she'll take that approach. Or if it'll be so heavily edited that it is its own entity... like it was never in a theatre at all...

makes you wonder...

hi.

The very moment I see it I’ll have a whole topic about my comments. Everyone better be ready

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMkvMzahOGw/?igshid=o6hdn1g5c9w3
This bitch literally adding audio from rhe Human Nature video to when she closes those doors. Omfg. If she doesn’t finish this soon I’ll fight someone. Also does no one else in here hbe notifications enabled. This shits been up for an hour and no posts people. It’s like I’m the only one who works around here. Get me some licorice! :Madonna009:

this last ig video made me shiver ....  

even she was  squinting her eyes and looking narrowly during that blue light flashes moment .... like .... no please don't .

Someone please takes her mushroom thing away while editing

and the human nature audio? NO.

LETS PRAY ALL TOGETHER  FOR  AT LEAST THE COVER ART  WILL BE NICE AND ELEGANT PLEASE

:Madonna051:

8 minutes ago, MADAME SEX said:

WAIT

I got it.

the ending with human nature is actually the very very end with all the shots from her previous works like in RHT ( if i had a hammer) that would make sense . its the epiphany of everything madame X is or was.  LIFE IS A CIRCLE !

Wait what. Explain more. Im not following

24 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Wait what. Explain more. Im not following

she probably added a "career recap" montage at the end, and i suppose it ends with the final shot from the human nature video which we heard in the ig vid...... 

prorbaly there is the i rise - behind the curtain footage that follows her saying goodbye to everyone and exit the building, while those videos are alterate with the footage or with some kind of transparency. I SAID WHAT I SAID

idk gurl lmao

2 minutes ago, MADAME SEX said:

she probably added a "career recap" montage at the end, and i suppose it ends with the final shot from the human nature video which we heard in the ig vid...... 

prorbaly there is the i rise - behind the curtain footage that follows her saying goodbye to everyone and exit the building, while those videos are alterate with the footage or with some kind of transparency. I SAID WHAT I SAID

idk gurl lmao

edit: and her voice over ALL OVER 

credits:  die another day 

44 minutes ago, MADAME SEX said:

idk gurl lmao

Omg I’m praying you’re right too. They are on I Rise. This could be the end. And she’s been especially persistent about this taking so long. Tomorrow’s video might be the end of it 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic