2 hours ago, dontmindus said:

According to her Instagram, they are obviously editing the hell out of it =(

"more shots from the audience"

"more contrast"

"make it darker"

"less me"

:Madonna023:

I hope one day more raw versions of these past tours leaks, LOL

My thought was she didn't think of making these notes like, idk, MONTHS ago when they first started editing the footage? They're finally at the finish line and she's adding more changes. Good grief. 

13 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

If these videos were filmed a while ago then they were filmed before the pink hair and I don't think it's the case.

They’re definitely recent because her hair is shorter. When she went pink, she also cut her hair shorter. 
Speaking of hair although it was nice to see her change, I think the blond  is much more flattering on her than the pink. 
Also like it shorter, when your hair is long and you bleach it, it gets too damaged and stringy. 

20 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

They’re definitely recent because her hair is shorter. When she went pink, she also cut her hair shorter. 
Speaking of hair although it was nice to see her change, I think the blond  is much more flattering on her than the pink. 
Also like it shorter, when your hair is long and you bleach it, it gets too damaged and stringy. 

agree. btw I can't wait to see her go full brunette, even a nice light brown . I love her with dark hair , i think she looks younger too 

I think we're confounding issues here. Editing the tour has not taken two years because she hasn't spent two years on it. She's been doing other things in the meantime. The problem is her need for control and not outsourcing the editing to professionals and then her input being some pointers here and there rather than being so hands-on. I think unfortunately because she's now a director as well she 'enjoys' having a hands-on approach in the editing to everyone's detriment. 

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

She legit just doesn't GAF. Now she's pulling gays out of West Hollywood to tag along with her to gossip and pose for pictures in the editing room. 

Like what is the point of this. Why does she have so many people viewing it. Are any of them actually going to critique it 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic