Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 3/22/2021 at 2:30 AM, Shoful said:

That was legit ridiculous. I mean nice cause it was for charity i guess. But beyond bizarre 

Yes and I hope it gets edited out of the tour film. 

But knowing her she'll probably keep it in and edit 'Frozen' out or something.. 

Edited by Suedehead (see edit history)

4 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I cant take it anymore. I cant take more twins dancing, more twins doing sport, more david working out, more david playing soccer.

I just unfollowed her and I‘m shocked about it.

why are you shocked? seems sensible to me. If all the fans who get annoyed by her instagram just unfollowed it / didn't check it as often we would all be happier. 

On 3/21/2021 at 11:18 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

she should really be kept away from the editing room in future, i'm sure the editors don't appreciate being micromanaged so much

should be kept away by who? I'm as annoyed as everyone else by the long wait but she's the director of everything she does not a teen popstar who needs to be managed and handled, so we'll get what we'll get when we get it... lol 

5 hours ago, remixed224 said:

Those posts are so annoying and useless ?

Indeed!

5 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I cant take it anymore. I cant take more twins dancing, more twins doing sport, more david working out, more david playing soccer.

I unfollowed her months ago...

On 3/21/2021 at 5:05 AM, TonyMontana said:

If editing a 2 hours show takes 2 years wecan get an idea on how long it will take her to edit a 38 years career span... On a positive note if some people were afraid her biopic couldn't be release in theatres, that's ok, by the time of the biopic release the covid pandemic will be studied in historic book by students who are not even born yet as i'm writing it, and theaters on planet Mars will premiere the movie.

Didn’t they film the show in Portugal which was in January 2020? So she hasn’t been editing it for two years, but just o er a year. Plus Covid slowed down the process. She said she has been working on it for two years which starts from the planning and rehearsing of the show, not just the editing. 

22 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I feel like most fans are on the same line, so sick of her family posts :rip:

On 3/21/2021 at 11:05 AM, TonyMontana said:

If editing a 2 hours show takes 2 years wecan get an idea on how long it will take her to edit a 38 years career span... On a positive note if some people were afraid her biopic couldn't be release in theatres, that's ok, by the time of the biopic release the covid pandemic will be studied in historic book by students who are not even born yet as i'm writing it, and theaters on planet Mars will premiere the movie.

giphy.gif

In a recent podcast interview, Rosie o'Donnell said she was invited to watch the MXT video but she didn't (maybe she was scared :devil:) and she will when she comes back to LA. More private screenings to come before it gets relesed!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7sDSbFwfnddRVDFcjlJT3W?si=nLpfMLpQSDydOiAtT2MhaQ&utm_source=copy-link

(at about 31:50)

But the great interview is full of Madonna moments, including the recording of TUTBMP and the relationship with Britney and the casting of ALOTO.

Rosie also said that Madonna is looking for another writer for her biopic. Does this mean Diablo left? I suppose she saw the tour video editing and ran away!!!

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic