Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

From Facebook, does anybody know if any of this is reliable? Some recent rumours seem to be coherent actually ...

I've heard people chatting between the lots of major Hollywood studios that nobody likes Madonna's treatment of her biography film and Rosie O’Donnell kind of confirms that. Days ago, Rosie was on the 'Hot Takes and Deep Dives' podcast and mentioned a detail that Madonna is looking for a new writer for her biopic. Also, Netflix has passed on the Madame X Tour, even after they suggested re-edits and reshoots. Ouch.

52 minutes ago, stefo said:

From Facebook, does anybody know if any of this is reliable? Some recent rumours seem to be coherent actually ...

I've heard people chatting between the lots of major Hollywood studios that nobody likes Madonna's treatment of her biography film and Rosie O’Donnell kind of confirms that. Days ago, Rosie was on the 'Hot Takes and Deep Dives' podcast and mentioned a detail that Madonna is looking for a new writer for her biopic. Also, Netflix has passed on the Madame X Tour, even after they suggested re-edits and reshoots. Ouch.

What. lol.... :rip:

46 minutes ago, stefo said:

But where all of this is coming from?

After this Rosie situation some people started to say things about the biopic that weren't even a subject like the script. There were some doubters and haters? Yes. But since she said that on the podcast a lot of people (including fans) are assuming Diablo jumped out of the project, that Madonna fired Diablo or whatever.

And the tour, nobody really knows what's going on besides the fact she's in the edit.

Let's wait for official news or even a secure source. #soon

Diablo herself said in the livestream she wanted the project to happen and would fight for it when people started saying a TV show would be better to tell the story.

If she's really out then something really bad happened. But I don't think that's the case.

You guys should remember M always brings talented people to work with her, W.E. was nominated for as Oscar. Even though the critic hated the film, every one enjoyed things like hair, costume, production design and the soundtrack.

This time she is working with a Oscar nominee producer, Amy Pascal, and I don't think she would let M ruin this opportunity.

2 hours ago, stefo said:

Fake news! 

Someone is just taking elements from rumours and creating drama. 

On 3/22/2021 at 8:53 PM, WopaelWopael said:

I cant take it anymore. I cant take more twins dancing, more twins doing sport, more david working out, more david playing soccer.

I just unfollowed her and I‘m shocked about it.

My sneaky ass couldnt resist and look what I got. 

Shes reading us 

01343081-02E5-4B83-BC84-DC875D821BE5.jpeg

OFF TOPIC: I was watching an old interview she made in 1999 with Larry King, it was the day before the Grammies Ceremony I think, and the way she was focused and calibrated at that time really impressed me, even in the way she resulted unpredictable. It made me remember why I was so interested in her, even if just for a simple interview. I find her much more spontaneous and funny today, at the same time, even if imo some magic has gone, there was a kind of rigor and attention back then that it's something I don't think she cares anymore.

18 minutes ago, stefo said:

OFF TOPIC: I was watching an old interview she made in 1999 with Larry King, it was the day before the Grammies Ceremony I think, and the way she was focused and calibrated at that time really impressed me, even in the way she resulted unpredictable. It made me remember why I was so interested in her, even if just for a simple interview. I find her much more spontaneous and funny today, at the same time, even if imo some magic has gone, there was a kind of rigor and attention back then that it's something I don't think she cares anymore.

She’s still a perfectionist strangely but I do agree. She’s not being a perfectionist because of career on top of her artistry. She’s being a perfectionist purely for the art. Her career is what it is. She still had something to prove with every album up to RHT. I think after the divorce we saw the albums slip some but still saw her proving herself on stage. Then the leaks and the Rocco mess and then we lost the proving and were left with just an artist who knows that tours are just a cash cow and her albums a product for writing camps. So we got Madame X where she made the music she wanted and a theatre tour no one wanted... but she did.  She’s different and not at the same time. What she wants has change though since then and the product is this more spontaneous and carefree M. 

9 hours ago, Shoful said:

I feel like the DVD is done. She hasn’t posted in the edit in a week which is beyond odd if she was still working on it. She’s probably showing it to companies now

I really hope so. I want to get the Madame X tour dvd. 

Edited by RebelBeauty (see edit history)

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic