Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

17 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

The fact she hasn't posted anything from the editing room in days... Could it be they are finally done? :drama: 

I would hope that's the case but knowing her, she'll be back in the editing room in 2 weeks working on American Life where they left off

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

The pandemic card should’ve made it easier. No one has been able to do anything for like a whole year

Well ya for sure! No one has been able to do anything for a whole year. Yet we get Infinite Disco... Bahaha CHOICES. The pandemic didn’t halt this mf project this bad. It’s M’s inability to be satisfied. And that’s 100% valid, it’s her art. But Jesus it’s annoying lol

2 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

To edit/direct from distance demands more time, effort and money.

So there are two options: 1 - the edit is finished; 2 - she will go back to LA or the team will fly to NY so they can work in the edit again.

why is it more expensive? altho it's understandable if she doesn't want to work using cloud servers and stuff

26 minutes ago, Fighter said:

why is it more expensive? altho it's understandable if she doesn't want to work using cloud servers and stuff

Because it demands much more time from both parts.

When they are editing together, they watch the show or a segment or a song whatever, she says what they must change, they work on it and in the next day they do it again.

However, if they're doing it miles away from each other... they need to send her the archive (what means they have to upload it), she needs to watch what they did, send them the notes and wait for them to work on it, upload it again... and remember the time zone is different!

Once they are working more, they are recieve more money for it. Idk how she does but from what I know editors recieve by hour...

And as you said, I doubt she's working with cloud servers this time due to what happened in the past.

That's why I believe if she's in another city, or she's done with the edit or she is yet to continue nobody knows when.

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic