Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I mean, she's been a whore forever, i can't see why she should stop now. I bet she's having a lot of fun riding Malik's dick :smuglaugh:

I bet he and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the others are the ones who ride it

http://www.madonnalicious.com/images/extra/2007/now_240907.jpg

9 hours ago, Shoful said:

Me listening to some shitty fan recording of the tour while working out instead of all these streams that could go to the Queen:drama:

I thought u were calling someone a shitty fan at first. ?

I was like "Hold up! Is he listening to MY RECORDING?!@" Is he calling me shitty??!@#"

madonna GIF

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

When this DVD comes out it’s going to be like a coming of age movie at my house. Imma be bouncing off walls. Throwing a party. Getting dicked down. The joy that will be emitting from my body will eclipse the sun. Imm Ven conmigo till the cows come home

200.gif

Omg same ??? I can't wait anymore, has God abandoned us?

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I'm still annoyed this crane footage from MNDA tour wasn't used

this is the quality a theatre tour deserves.  delicate color correction + only FEW close ups to a long shot like this and it would be perfect. An artist moving in real time on the stage, and you could see the audience too. 

Do the people working on the Madame X your know what they’re doing or are they deliberately delaying it looking for some network deal and failing? This whole joke she made about OnlyFans despite reports of it being a Netflix show, are they really struggling to find a channel/service to broadcast it?

I’ve seen entire TV show seasons and movies finish filming and production in a much shorter time than this... 

Is she still working on the editing of that hrm hrmm promo tour from an average era from two years ago ? Move on Madonna, you have a nice new hairdo and a fresh face, leave the past behind, go full force to the bopic and new album ? if needed just post the damn Madame X gig on the net for free for the diehard fans who are interested...

On 4/2/2021 at 11:03 PM, Shoful said:

When this DVD comes out it’s going to be like a coming of age movie at my house. Imma be bouncing off walls. Throwing a party. Getting dicked down. The joy that will be emitting from my body will eclipse the sun. Imm Ven conmigo till the cows come home

200.gif

On 4/3/2021 at 12:47 AM, Ekans said:

Omg same ??? I can't wait anymore, has God abandoned us?

Lol me too. I’ll take anything! I want to see it so bad.  I’ll take scraps even. I’m desperate. ?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic