Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

17 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I just went for a walk and watched some lady hand the credit card from OUT OF HER MOUTH to her server. 

AND HE TOOK IT!!!#$%^&

Bitch, I'm the groundhog and I saw my shadow. Don't call me till the world is 100% vaccinated. 

WHATTTTTTT IM DEAD. WTF WHO DOES THAT. WAS SHE TRYING TO SEDUCE HIM? 

51 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I just went for a walk and watched some lady hand the credit card from OUT OF HER MOUTH to her server. 

AND HE TOOK IT!!!#$%^&

Bitch, I'm the groundhog and I saw my shadow. Don't call me till the world is 100% vaccinated. 

Whaaaaaaaat ewwwww if I unconsciously and naturally reached for that card, I’d walk into the kitchen, and give my hands a wash in the fryer.

3 hours ago, Winn said:

I listened to the MDNA album the other day. Easily her weakest studio album, it's not aging well. The era itself is great though.

I don't think it was a good era... otherwise, it was a really wasted era: wasted singles, wasted photo shoots, wasted opportunities to promote the album well. God, I know we got the amazing Super Bowl and world tour... but wouldn't we have been happier with more live performances? Let's say small gigs like she did for Confessions and Hard Candy? She did have many projects in mind at the time, and her movie always seemed to be her main focus. However, she had to fullfil a contract... she rushed everything causing serious damage to her recording career.

I still wish MDNA had been managed in a better way.

1 minute ago, artofdarkness said:

Guys I'm pretty sure this video from one of the twins has been posted before...

Wait... What??? This case seems to be so identical to Britney's weird Instagram posts... Sometimes she uploads a weird Instagram post then she deletes it and time later she re-upload it like it was a new post... Is Madonna OK??? I hope that if she's ok she needs to post a selfie where she wears yellow... :wide-eyes:

18 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Wait... What??? This case seems to be so identical to Britney's weird Instagram posts... Sometimes she uploads a weird Instagram post then she deletes it and time later she re-upload it like it was a new post... Is Madonna OK??? I hope that if she's ok she needs to post a selfie where she wears yellow... :wide-eyes:

#freemaddy

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic