Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Do you think there's gonna be a live album? If there's one, I really hope they don't release a DVD rip burn onto CDs like they've done with the last couple of products. At least IGTTYAS, CT, and S&S sounded mastered on stereo. I'm not 100% sure about RHT but everybody knows MDNA is the worst one :lord: 

What a cheap rip-off she's become :cryin2: She thinks we're all stupid.

7 hours ago, madgefan said:

Do you think there's gonna be a live album? If there's one, I really hope they don't release a DVD rip burn onto CDs like they've done with the last couple of products. At least IGTTYAS, CT, and S&S sounded mastered on stereo. I'm not 100% sure about RHT but everybody knows MDNA is the worst one :lord: 

I strongly believe they're just going to upload the audio from the concert on spotify

17 hours ago, madgefan said:

I hope so.  with no speech on that . I'd be happy even with a selection of song mixed to have the feeling of connection between each song like IGTTYAS.

Just now, MADAME SEX said:

I hope so.  with no speech on that . I'd be happy even with a selection of song mixed to have the feeling of connection between each song like IGTTYAS.

Yeah... like IGTTYAS because that was a cohesive live album with a great song selection and production value. And hopefully nobody that was involved in the SST live album got hired for this release. I created better transitions as a ten-year-old using MovieMaker... 

1 hour ago, MCL_1993 said:

Yeah... like IGTTYAS because that was a cohesive live album with a great song selection and production value. And hopefully nobody that was involved in the SST live album got hired for this release. I created better transitions as a ten-year-old using MovieMaker... 

Meanwhile is still a mystery why Get together was cut from the CT live cd instead of I love new york :Madonna027: and sorry + remix wasn't fused into a single track. 

oh, right

LIVE TO TELL :Madonna051:

23 minutes ago, madgefan said:

That bonus CD probably has one of the worst tracklists ever approved by her.

agree. Thinking about that, LTT and FL , DW and Paradise were the  "slowies" on the show. maybe she wanted to do an all uptempo rave for that cd. Erotica can be considered a  "slow" part  too but if she had cut that , we literally would have raided warner brothers. :bubblebitch:

ROL was an ok cut, Get together NO.  And Why they putted this two as bonus on spotify? AT THE FUCKING END, where the show is already overrrr

GT  was already damn mixed !

it’s now beyond a joke, they have about five Corona vaccines produced and still no DVD!! 

Whether it’s her, her managr, trying to find airing rights (which should be a joke at this time now) or someone else needs fired ASAP because no one is now interested in this now.  

Even tv shows are filming, post production and airing this year! Sorry but this iMO contributes to the main reason Madge appears “irrelevant” and non existent now.  

3 minutes ago, alanuk said:

it’s now beyond a joke, they have about five Corona vaccines produced and still no DVD!! 

Whether it’s her, her managr, trying to find airing rights (which should be a joke at this time now) or someone else needs fired ASAP because no one is now interested in this now.  

Even tv shows are filming, post production and airing this year! Sorry but this iMO contributes to the main reason Madge appears “irrelevant” and non existent now.  

I mean... true.  Sure we want this.  Sure she should release this like NOW.  Have I gone past the excitement of seeing this show? 100%. But I mean at the end of the day, it's her product.  SO MUCH of the things she's done, we've gone without official releases.  Why should she start now?  Unfortunately she doesn't really care.  She is going to go at her own speed, on her own schedule, by her own leisure.  It is annoying af... but it is just something I've grown to expect from her.  Sadly, I don't expect anything from her anymore.  And whatever we get is a gift.  It will come when it comes.  Obviously its not some canned project.  I HOPE its not, she's worked too damn hard editing this shit to can it.  But it'll come.  Maybe not #soon, but probably when there are no more filters available for her to explore.  Maybe she'll create new filters.  Some we haven't seen before!  I wish I were kidding.  I just fear this will come out and nobody will pay any attention to it because well... we're over it.  But I'll buy it/stream it/gag over it.  And I cant wait.  For now I'll watch bootlegs of BAT  

On 4/10/2021 at 10:25 AM, MCL_1993 said:

And don't get me started on that butchered RHT album transition between Music and Candy Shop. I never touched the official release again and went right back to my BDrip audio.

The RHT audio was overhyped before we had to listen to it, imho!

They messed up big time! My favourite section, which was the Flamenco part when she performed Living for Love & La Isla Bonita, is the worst! And what really disappoints me is that they made a huge deal when they hired the team that recorded the audio for Taylor Swift and  claimed 'what an amazing job they did'.... What happened to them? Did they cancel at the last minute? Was that 'amazing' recording lost somewhere on the way back from Down Under???

I mean, seriously, I could go on for days on end! Most of the time she sounds like her live vocal leaks through but is buried under too many thick layers of studio versions. WTF???

11 minutes ago, felipe929 said:

And don't get me started on that butchered RHT album transition between Music and Candy Shop. I never touched the official release again and went right back to my BDrip audio.

The RHT audio was overhyped before we had to listen to it, imho!

They messed up big time! My favourite section, which was the Flamenco part when she performed Living for Love & La Isla Bonita, is the worst! And what really disappoints me is that they made a huge deal when they hired the team that recorded the audio for Taylor Swift and  claimed 'what an amazing job they did'.... What happened to them? Did they cancel at the last minute? Was that 'amazing' recording lost somewhere on the way back from Down Under???

I mean, seriously, I could go on for days on end! Most of the time she sounds like her live vocal leaks through but is buried under too many thick layers of studio versions. WTF???

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic