Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

It is ridiculous. Anyways I'll probably never watch it full. MDNA and RHT were so bad that I never manage to watch them all. Only interested in music without featuring. She managed to be so boring with filters; soon; lame and dull family videos... Not sure I'm still a real fan at this stage, feel more like a nostalgic person...

22 hours ago, Madiva23 said:

Haha :-) Maybe she thought her Hair looks terrible from Behind View :Madonna009:

That hairstyle was very nice. i tried to recreate that myself when i used to nightlife, but i couldn't understand how the hair was pinned back. Do you think the bump was reinforced with some pad inside?   Must had strong pins digging in her scalp because the  hold during choreography was everything :Madonna031: not a single time it got loose lmao. 

Also she wears clip in extensions in the first act  right ? They're so long and toned. Like,  from express yourself on her hair are very different, curled ( yeah i know how a curling iron works ) with some more layers and golden tone  ( like her real hair at the time) but it might be filters's fault ... :Madonna047:

I think during MDNA T she slightly changed hairstyle on every act , at least more than any other tour. she really has strong hair.

10 hours ago, CYSMM said:

It is ridiculous. Anyways I'll probably never watch it full. MDNA and RHT were so bad that I never manage to watch them all. Only interested in music without featuring. She managed to be so boring with filters; soon; lame and dull family videos... Not sure I'm still a real fan at this stage, feel more like a nostalgic person...

The album being hideous didn't help either

18 hours ago, CYSMM said:

Have to agree unfortunately (the only things I liked in years were her last album and the Rebel Heart Tour experience)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic