Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

21 minutes ago, felipe929 said:

Those absurdly loud fake cheering sounds won't mix in by thenselves, won't they? xD

Jokes aside, i really hope they take it easy with the crowd noise. RHT was a step in the right direction compared to MDNA.

There really shouldn’t be crowd noise. Like it’s theatre. Totally different atmosphere.

21 minutes ago, felipe929 said:

Those absurdly loud fake cheering sounds won't mix in by thenselves, won't they? xD

Jokes aside, i really hope they take it easy with the crowd noise. RHT was a step in the right direction compared to MDNA.

since it was a theater the JOYFUL crowd should be heard WAYYYY MORE CLOSELY :Madonna015:

7 hours ago, musicinferno said:

There's no way we're getting this in one month. Especially if they are mixing the sound right now. They still need to do promos, trailers, contracts, new photos (maybe), etc. 

I doubt she's doing all this promo stuff besides trailers and teasers, which are way faster to do than sound mixing, I believe. But I agree it will probably take more than one month.

Edited by artofdarkness (see edit history)

Do you guys think she will release some of the songs before the full show? If I'm not mistaken last time she released Deeper and Deeper and Living for Love before the show aired on TV.

But idk, maybe because of the theater thing she will do things different this time... what do you think?

1 hour ago, artofdarkness said:

Do you guys think she will release some of the songs before the full show? If I'm not mistaken last time she released Deeper and Deeper and Living for Love before the show aired on TV.

But idk, maybe because of the theater thing she will do things different this time... what do you think?

I remember her releasing some of the audio songs before the DVD came out but the Showtime premiere came out a year before that

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic