Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

When you think back to when her tours were broadcast live and did not need 7 + month of post production to make them ready for viewing.  So different now and the last two were worse than a live broadcast as ended up being like watching something that had been through photoshop but for video

2 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

When you think back to when her tours were broadcast live and did not need 7 + month of post production to make them ready for viewing.  So different now and the last two were worse than a live broadcast as ended up being like watching something that had been through photoshop but for video

I said the same thing awhile back. 

The Confessions Tour ruined this trend. 

18 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

Do you guys think she will release some of the songs before the full show? If I'm not mistaken last time she released Deeper and Deeper and Living for Love before the show aired on TV.

But idk, maybe because of the theater thing she will do things different this time... what do you think?

We don't know if the show will be released on dvd or bluray, so... how can we know if some songs will be released before an action that is still in our imagination???

15 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I said the same thing awhile back. 

The Confessions Tour ruined this trend. 

I agree Confessions was the point it changed for the worse  - the Confessions edit by Jonas I thought was fantastic but think she is trying to achieve the same quality doing it herself  - I would be excited if she hired Jonas again for her live shows

12 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

I agree Confessions was the point it changed for the worse  - the Confessions edit by Jonas I thought was fantastic but think she is trying to achieve the same quality doing it herself  - I would be excited if she hired Jonas again for her live shows

In that aspect, I think the S&S Tour DVD was the right measure: moderate editing to improve some scenes without aiming at the amount of editing and effects that only Jonas has proven to do tastefully. If only she had stayed on that path...

btw, do we know if she's actually editing this herself or just directing the editors?

14 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Hence, her new persona: cheapdonna :seeno:

8 hours ago, danMfan said:

I don't know if you guys already saw this but Fado Pechincha is listed under her songs as performer in ASCAP.

I think is related to MXTour recording, right?

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/907749420

It should be for MXT.

I love her voice on this song, can't wait to hear official recording <3 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic