Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

30 minutes ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN_PDwhh2_2/?igshid=iy0nu52oi3gd

WERE AT THE HOME STRETCHED BITCHES. Lets hope they don’t pitch her voice to S&S tour levels :Madonna054:

YES!!! What great news to wake up to on Friday morning.  Seems so close, I wonder how long the next steps would be (uploading to whatever platform, printing DVDs - if we even get them). What I really want to know is "When Can We See This Masterpiece??!!!???"

14 minutes ago, felipe929 said:

I always assumed the sound mix was made first and then the show was edited on top of it. Anyway let's hope it's good. I don't mind her mixing her vocals with some studio vocals If they're not intrusive, but what I REALLY don't like is when they use lots of SFX that weren't in the concert. It sounds ok when you're watching, but MDNA and Rebel Heart Tour  albums were filled with super loud metal clanging sounds and unnecessary stuff.

And don't get me started on those Like a Prayer sing alongs.

Exactly! I'll never forgive the person who added S&ST DVD vocals and clappings into RHT DVD Like a Virgin.

41 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Why??! They got big speakers to listen on... She's letting someone else do it... The one who produced the record no less. 

This is GREAT!

38 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Yea idk why this would be scary 

I just hope she doesn't demand control over all of it and we end up with over edited vocals like we got in some of the past releases. But watching the video she said "I want it raw" or something like that so we got reasons to feel optimistic over it!

5 minutes ago, Ekans said:

I just hope she doesn't demand control over all of it and we end up with over edited vocals like we got in some of the past releases. But watching the video she said "I want it raw" or something like that so we got reasons to feel optimistic over it!

Yesssss! I just rewatched and she did say that. GIVE IT TO US RAW QUEEN

2 hours ago, Ekans said:

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Yesssss! I just rewatched and she did say that. GIVE IT TO US RAW QUEEN

She said "I want it rough, baby" :rip:

6 hours ago, felipe929 said:

I always assumed the sound mix was made first and then the show was edited on top of it. Anyway let's hope it's good. I don't mind her mixing her vocals with some studio vocals If they're not intrusive, but what I REALLY don't like is when they use lots of SFX that weren't in the concert. It sounds ok when you're watching, but MDNA and Rebel Heart Tour  albums were filled with super loud metal clanging sounds and unnecessary stuff.

And don't get me started on those Like a Prayer sing alongs.

Where every audience member has the same really flat voice hhhahhh

I know it sounds silly, but I wonder how she feels sitting through the sound editing. Whether she goes 'yep I sound awful, let's use a re-recording' of whether it's other people who suggest she dubs over as much as she does. I've never known any other artists im a fan of to use this kind of extreme editing. 

I recall Celine Dion dubbing over a lot of her taking chances tour dvd, but that was because she was using the same playback as her Vegas show and 90s live albums for some of the songs, so they re-recorded the songs so they weren't identical to previous releases.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic