Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

16 minutes ago, scion said:

I know it sounds silly, but I wonder how she feels sitting through the sound editing. Whether she goes 'yep I sound awful, let's use a re-recording' of whether it's other people who suggest she dubs over as much as she does. I've never known any other artists im a fan of to use this kind of extreme editing. 

I also wonder but I think she doesn't feel awful, otherwise she would have resumed singing lessons a long time ago. No one on her team should dare say to her "honey you have a horrible voice here and you sing out of tune a lot".
So, maybe she thinks that's details (fatigue, stress ...) ?

8 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

We got the video filters done, we got the multiple shows and takes done. we got reshoots done, now let's alter the vocals to sound like a studio album and we finally get the "live" release :eyes:

Unbelievable yes.
For me the techonoligy has harmed her. With all these helps, she no longer makes any efforts at the vocal level.
When you listen all the instructions they slip into her ears during a show, it's incredible. How can she be concentrate to sing well with all this ?

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

I've no idea how she was able to listen back to the Rebel Heart DVD and think it sounded good. I hope Lauren D'Elia is able to be honest with her. At lot of the show is Robodonna........but for the most part she sounded great, especially show I saw in London.

She sounded good in Glasgow but absolutely awful in Manchester - so I think it was a very hit and miss your vocals. The USA early shows all sounded amazing though by her standards.

14 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I can't wait for them to take crowd noise from the stadium from the S&S audio and overlap it on this. It's gonna make it sound like the theatre was on acid. :Madonna034:

So long as they don't use the fans singing along from the MDNA LAP I'll be happy, or use random shots of her from Eurovision inter placed with the tour footage LOL

9 hours ago, mouse said:

I also wonder but I think she doesn't feel awful, otherwise she would have resumed singing lessons a long time ago. No one on her team should dare say to her "honey you have a horrible voice here and you sing out of tune a lot".
So, maybe she thinks that's details (fatigue, stress ...) ?

Unbelievable yes.
For me the techonoligy has harmed her. With all these helps, she no longer makes any efforts at the vocal level.
When you listen all the instructions they slip into her ears during a show, it's incredible. How can she be concentrate to sing well with all this ?

huge ego!

2 hours ago, into the erotico said:

don't give them ideas!

Don't worry, they'll be layered with the vocals from 1986, 1990, 1993, 2001, 2004 (Live and Mimed track), 2006, 2008 (Live and DVD track), 2012 and 2015.

They're going to be the ultimate Papa Don't Islas. And don't forget there will also be some odd industrial sounds, some metal clanging, a few hundred hairstyles, and the venue will change from shot to shot. All of this in the 90 seconds renditions she gave us LOL

39 minutes ago, scion said:

Don't worry, they'll be layered with the vocals from 1986, 1990, 1993, 2001, 2004 (Live and Mimed track), 2006, 2008 (Live and DVD track), 2012 and 2015.

They're going to be the ultimate Papa Don't Islas. And don't forget there will also be some odd industrial sounds, some metal clanging, a few hundred hairstyles, and the venue will change from shot to shot. All of this in the 90 seconds renditions she gave us LOL

Don't forget about 86 different beer bitches from different cities. 

34 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

So much hate.  Does anybody around here actually — you know — like Madonna?  

Christ, and I thought Star Wars fans were bitchy.

We all like Madonna, doesn't mean we can't find humour in her output though... if it was nothing but praise there would be very little point of this being a forum, considering forums are built for discussion.

Lighten up. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic