Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

39 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

image.thumb.png.a4d5781ebbcfc3fef9bc7f3bc642f428.png

Here are the credits. He was not involved, so I guess there's hope he can do a better job.

6 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

So the edit and sound mixing team are completly different this time, right?

Does this even show who mixed the album? 

11 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

So the edit and sound mixing team are completly different this time, right?

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Does this even show who mixed the album? 

Omg guys I went to genius.com to see if there was more specific information about the mixing and look at this ?

image.png.5ba3cd3603ae5e233514622751acb8ba.png

Well it's over for us bitches

56 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Omg guys I went to genius.com to see if there was more specific information about the mixing and look at this ?

image.png.5ba3cd3603ae5e233514622751acb8ba.png

Well it's over for us bitches

Awkward Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of AtlantaUnimpressed Viola Davis GIF

I can already hear the added in clapping and audience cheering and pitched down 1989 LAP vocals now.

1 hour ago, Husam Elzien said:

Awkward Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of AtlantaUnimpressed Viola Davis GIF

I can already hear the added in clapping and audience cheering and pitched down 1989 LAP vocals now.

Well it's gotta beat the Barry White vocals she served in the actual shows for that song. It's her all time best song but it's also probably the one she sings the worst nowadays. I get she loves it, but each version gets worse, not better x 

Next tour it's gonna be Like a Prayer Get Enough Of Your Love BAAAAABE.

AND YES. Tongue in cheek guys, before any of you erupt and cream your wheat. I can cope with barritone Madge when it happens.

12 minutes ago, scion said:

Well it's gotta beat the Barry White vocals she served in the actual shows for that song. It's her all time best song but it's also probably the one she sings the worst nowadays. I get she loves it, but each version gets worse, not better x 

Next tour it's gonna be Like a Prayer Get Enough Of Your Love BAAAAABE.

I hope her next take on the song is: 

Just like a prayer I’ll take you into my store I got candy galore. In the midnight hour, my sugar is raw. Just like a prayer You’ll be beggin for more. Get up outta ya seat, not down on your knees. Form a special confection I can feel your power

like a prayer madonna GIF

6 hours ago, Shoful said:

I hope her next take on the song is: 

Just like a prayer I’ll take you into my store I got candy galore. In the midnight hour, my sugar is raw. Just like a prayer You’ll be beggin for more. Get up outta ya seat, not down on your knees. Form a special confection I can feel your power

like a prayer madonna GIF

Obviously performed with a pre-recorded drum loop and sixteen different hairstyles. 

8 minutes ago, devilpray said:

Her vocals will sound great. Remember before Madame X she didn't have a vocal producer, that's a BIG difference. 

I'm Levitating Manifesting

Trueee. And I actually like the way they autotuned and improved her vocals on the ESC. It obviously sounded way better and still live afterwards. Is that something a vocal producer is in charge of?

13 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Trueee. And I actually like the way they autotuned and improved her vocals on the ESC. It obviously sounded way better and still live afterwards. Is that something a vocal producer is in charge of?

I honestly think they had her mic autotuned to the key of Future during Like a Prayer. 

From my understanding her vocal producer would help her with melodies and rhythmic and stylistic choices. Like singing with a clenched jaw for God Control. Or mumble singing during Crave. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic