Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

33 minutes ago, dominbil said:

I dont understand why in the past she couldnt dare to be around people smoking (for the sake of her voice) ... And now Malik and Mike Dean smoke weed beside her and she doesnt care ... Weird ! 

lol tbh I think she pulled her head out of her ass and lightened up a fair bit. I think she saw the grass was much... greener ? on the other side :smke:

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

Jesus I'd say AT LEAST two maybe three new topics from you on it.

DL: Future (MXT version rip)

DL: Future (MXT filtered instrumental rip)

DL: Future (MXT filtered acapella rip HQ!!!!)

THIS IS MY... FUTURE... PREDICTION

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ANY OF THAT I’ll leave that to the skilled people on here! But there will be:

First Listen: Madonna Releases Best Song of Her Entire Career

Future: Official New Verse

Future: Am I Coming To It?

Future: Reshoots or OG?

Can someone leak the studio version of Future
:Madonna009:

43 minutes ago, dominbil said:

I dont understand why in the past she couldnt dare to be around people smoking (for the sake of her voice) ... And now Malik and Mike Dean smoke weed beside her and she doesnt care ... Weird ! 

I mean she’s kinda reverting back to her old self. She was obviously high during Letterman and she was smoking a Cigar then. I see a lot of this trajectory for parents. They’re obviously “fun” when they’re younger then become strict af raising kids then when the kids start to become adults they become loose again

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ANY OF THAT I’ll leave that to the skilled people on here! But there will be:

First Listen: Madonna Releases Best Song of Her Entire Career

Future: Official New Verse

Future: Am I Coming To It?

Future: Reshoots or OG?

Can someone leak the studio version of Future
:Madonna009:

omg I cant with you the accuracy hahahahahahaha:hug:

Scorpio Sky GIF by Rooster Teeth

4 hours ago, Andymad said:

Jesus I'd say AT LEAST two maybe three new topics from you on it.

DL: Future (MXT version rip)

DL: Future (MXT filtered instrumental rip)

DL: Future (MXT filtered acapella rip HQ!!!!)

THIS IS MY... FUTURE... PREDICTION

RQ: Future album version with new verse (fanmade) 

12 hours ago, scion said:

Are you talking about the Eurovision rehearsal? Not the video posted above, but the live audio that actually leaked the day before the performance? The leaked audio is no longer available anywhere to my knowledge and isn't on YouTube but yes it was as bad as the real performance which I don't think anyone could honestly say sounded okay. 

I was talking about the rehearsal not the actual performance ?? But at least she sounded a little bit better IMO?‍♂️?‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I was thinking this year but idk, how long does sound mixing for a film/movie usually take? (when they aren't baked out of their minds of course)

Think 4-6 weeks for a concert. Not like a movie with sound effects, dubs ext thats up to a year (like star wars).  It mightve been done and they are just doing the new parts making all surround and sounding the same. 

Edited by scallywally (see edit history)

50 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I was thinking this year but idk, how long does sound mixing for a film/movie usually take? (when they aren't baked out of their minds of course)

You've also gotta consider there'll be multiple sound options on the release, so depending on how differently balanced the different encodes are, it could take quite a while, but I'm sure the basic release should be done by now. 

21 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

I get the feeling this is going to be her most un-live presentation of her live shows so far

I mean, she's re-recorded scenes in a studio and has literally said on Instagram it's a movie so to exaggerate. This is going to end up utterly bonkers and I'm here for it.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic