Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

16 hours ago, deathproof said:

And what did she do during Love Spent that night? Ask for a cigarette. 

She smoked the cigarrette on the very last show of the tour in Cordoba, Argentina.

16 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Good times :flower:

No, the times Madonna has been utterly disrespectful to her fans, the very people who have spent tons of money in making her rich and famous and supported her for almost 40 years cannot be good times. 

8 minutes ago, madgefan said:

She smoked the cigarrette on the very last show of the tour in Cordoba, Argentina.

No, the times Madonna has been utterly disrespectful to her fans, the very people who have spent tons of money in making her rich and famous and supported her for almost 40 years cannot be good times. 

I was being sarcastic :lord:

I mean, if that shit gets in the way of her creative work or process then for sure, problem. We don’t know what she does behind closed doors. We can only assume which is all you can do from pictures or 1 minute videos. But she’s a grown ass woman. The bitch can do as she pleases. Not everyone has the luxury of smoking a bowl from a giant D so consider it an achievement :Madonna049:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
Just now, scallywally said:

Shes smoked weed in the past she admitted she was stoned on Letterman. It depends who she goes out with another producer or rapper I cant remember said he went to her house and lit up. She didnt mind a and had a toke but passed it back to him after saying 'I dont like it'. But didnt mind him smoking it. 

Same as extacy, shes admitted shes had it before and JPG said hes had extacy with her.   Shes lived a full life, who cares? 

49 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Listening to this live rehearsal, and so very close to opening night, you have to think. Did they really decide to go into this opening thinking “Yep, Trike a pose sounds right”? :Madonna020:
you have to wonder because they completely fixed it for IGTTYAS

The only part I find remotely alarming was 'DOOOOOONT TELL ME TO STAPPPPPPP', lie calm down lady you have a microphone. 

22 hours ago, Ekans said:

Will we ever hear a LIVE band on tour with M again???? The instruments in the new leaked DWT soundboard are EARGASMIC.

I doubt it. She clearly doesn't value the sound of a live band... which is fine, it's her choice. Personally I think it sounds shit by comparison but I'm not Madonna. I just find it very lazy that a concert with such a budget can't even hire the basics of a few guitarists, a bassist, a real drummer and a keyboardist and actually have them play something that can be heard in the mix. 

27 minutes ago, scion said:

I doubt it. She clearly doesn't value the sound of a live band... which is fine, it's her choice. Personally I think it sounds shit by comparison but I'm not Madonna. I just find it very lazy that a concert with such a budget can't even hire the basics of a few guitarists, a bassist, a real drummer and a keyboardist and actually have them play something that can be heard in the mix. 

Drums and bass can make a huge difference by themselves. They'd me enough for me.

1 hour ago, scion said:

I dunno, maybe she thinks it’s too much work for a band to decipher her new music style? Musically I find it difficult to. Her old hits were much much easier to replicate. But I think DWT was a great example of what she could do with a band musically while incorporating electronic mixes. That was the last tour where it was very clear there was a band in the room. I’d love to see that again. Looking back, while being too young to see her earlier shows, you can clearly make out the song just by the baseline alone. Now it’s all over the mf place.

35 minutes ago, Andymad said:

But I think DWT was a great example of what she could do with a band musically while incorporating electronic mixes. That was the last tour where it was very clear there was a band in the room. I’d love to see that again.

Im confused...  She's had a band in every single show she's ever done up to Rebel Heart. 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Im confused...  She's had a band in every single show she's ever done up to Rebel Heart. 

Yeah but they weren't playing particularly live. What you hear on the vast majority of performances from 2004 onwards is a pre-recorded track with the occasional flicker of live instrumentation. Notice how on the bootlegs of every tour up until 2001 you hear variances in the sound between shows, little ad-lib rids and the occasional mistake... but since 2004 it's literally a pre-recorded show with live lead vocals for the most part.  Even the backing vocals now are generally just the backing singers appearing to mime Madonna's prerecorded album vocals in the background.

It's a shame. The live sections of the last tours sounded great, such as the acoustic part of RHT, and the incredible Shes Not Me outro on S&S. The drummer on Girlie Show was incredible also, and the overall WTG band was just terrific. BAT was a bit of a dip musically because it seems to utilise far more prerecorded elements than she ever had so far.

I'm not for a second doubting band is literally playing and singing live, but it isn't being fed through to the audience, the audience is clearly hearing a tape instead.  Except the piano on S&S, I refuse to acknowledge that was even a  real piano, it was probably just a prop. 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic