Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

4 hours ago, scion said:

You obviously didn't go to Confessions or MDNA then, a good 25/30% of each of those shows pre-recorded on most dates. Confessions, depending on the leg of the tour, featured so much lead vocal playback that it's probably her most lip synched concert ever, and in fact, in the first half an hour of MDNA there's literally about five or six minutes of live vocals, and I don't mean on the DVD. 

Sticky and Sweet was probably the last large tour she did where she sang pretty much the entire concert live besides one or two songs. 

I mean at this stage and now she's slowly down I do think her voice was shown on the Madame X tour to be in particularly good shape. I'm very excited for this DVD :D

Saw MDNA twice in Boston and saw Confessions 1 time.

33 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

They are saying a surprise is coming between june and july and that they are still in negotiations with netflix

D1235ADA-2008-45B2-94D0-59B146AA5C31.jpeg

i hope that by surprise they mean something apart the dvd... because something we've been waiting since more that a year ago with daily teases is hardly a surprise jsjjsjsjsjs

8 hours ago, ahl_legx said:

I hope they finish it next week as they finished half of it in one week 

Let's hope so!

I also hope she already has a deal with some streaming service or TV channel to release or at least announce it already once it's done.

It would suck if she spent another two months trying to get someone to release this...

So I was watching some audience videos of the Medellin performance at the BMAs:

And these are my thoughts:

1) Just imagine if they have reintegrated the "holograms" in the dvd  :dead:

2) The use of a backing track is so heavy, but still you can clearly hear Maluma singing live with harmonies, not at all Madonna @scion

3) In the last section the scene is totally stolen by Oxana all dressed in red, who dances like crazy and seems to be the only one who really enjoys the performance :bananawave:

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

2) The use of a backing track is so heavy, but still you can clearly hear Maluma singing live with harmonies, not at all Madonna @scion

3) In the last section the scene is totally stolen by Oxana all dressed in red, who dances like crazy and seems to be the only one who really enjoys the performance :bananawave:

So sad hearing less crowd enthusiasm on madonna's parts.  A generation lost. 

Her hologram effort was truly great (also economically speaking), but no one seemed to be that impressed.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Absolutely. I thought this was a terrific performance and I really enjoyed it. The new audio they ever really put on the official video suggests ah was in fact singing though... although you don't really hear her on the MXT performances of Medellin from what I've heard on boots. 

I am so excited for the release, I didn't end up going in the end, once the short shows started I realised I couldn't see the value in it and didnt buy the last minute tickets I planned on, but I'm very excited for the DVD :D 

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Thank you. That would be so cool if she added holograms! 

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Thank you. That would be so cool if she added holograms! 

Mmm, maybe not  :laughing:

Forgive me @Voguerista but many of us still hope that the show is not reworked too much and that you can feel the "live" experience. I feel the holograms would take it away more than filters and saturated colours. But she reshot some scenes, let's see what she will do.

Just now, Enrico said:

Mmm, maybe not  :laughing:

Forgive me @Voguerista but many of us still hope that the show is not reworked too much and that you can feel the "live" experience. I feel the holograms would take it away more than filters and saturated colours. But she reshot some scenes, let's see what she will do.

Lol very true!!! I would hate it if she reworked it too much as well. Then again, I’m so desperate to see the show at this point. 

On 5/1/2021 at 8:01 AM, Sultrysully said:

I am gonna agree and disagree.  When I am at the show, it definitely sounds and feels live.  I think the DVDs are mostly prerecorded.  She needs to stop with the editing and give us a Who's that Girl tour experience.  I have never been to a Madonna tour where it was not evident that she was singing live 90 percent of the time.  The DVDs are where I take issue.  She is great live but needs to share that with her fans on the recordings.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic