Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

6 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I wish she'd tattoo the MXT on a fucking dvd already, jesus Linda. "I'M WAITING (she's getting pissed), why can't @Shofuland @steady75  hear... hear themselves?....(sounds like Jimco)... Where's John Draper..."

Welcome to my Fado Club you can hear all kinds of music play like Morna, Funana, Batuka, and Linda. One two cha cha cha One two cha cha cha

11 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I am very worried about your nutrition honey

My nutrition is a constant supply of Madame X. I’ve actually been boycotting the album for when the Tour film drops, hearing the perfection of those songs after not listening for some months is going to BLOW ME AWAY! I’m ready to twerk to Killers like never before :drama:

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

My nutrition is a constant supply of Madame X. I’ve actually been boycotting the album for when the Tour film drops, hearing the perfection of those songs after not listening for some months is going to BLOW ME AWAY! I’m ready to twerk to Killers like never before :drama:

rupauls drag race GIF

At this rate it will arrive at half past NEVER.?

Nobody but us die hard's are going to buy it and the general public really isn't interested in a year old tour. This should not be taking so long. Its ridiculous. The Girlie Show came out 6 months after the Tour. Drowned World was about 8 months. We cant even get The Confessions Tour In HD and it was Filmed In HD, Just whack it on iMovie's or so other platform and charge 20 bucks. Its Such Easy Money and she doesn't even have to do anything but sign the paperwork.?‍♂️

9 hours ago, Andymad said:

I wish she'd tattoo the MXT on a fucking dvd already, jesus Linda. "I'M WAITING (she's getting pissed), why can't @Shofuland @steady75  hear... hear themselves?....(sounds like Jimco)... Where's John Draper..."

Just put your eyepatch on… and that’s your costume… for the night. 

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I suggest for next tour we do a crowdfunding and buy the rights for a live tv broadcast, like Turin and Barcelona in the good ol' days, so we don't have to wait.

Money Hbo GIF by Vinyl

We will need to include a professional director, which means even more money....

I think we all need to start buying lottery tickets.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic