Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

If it's for Netflix and to be released for the summer season, they should have it premiered at the Cannes film festival on the day it 's gonna hit the streaming service to mark the 30th anniversary of In bed with Madonna/Truth or dare and its premiere in Cannes. due to the pandemic the festival is happening  in july this year ( a first) from the 6th of july till July the 17th. 

6 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

If it's for Netflix and to be released for the summer season, they should have it premiered at the Cannes film festival on the day it 's gonna hit the streaming service to mark the 30th anniversary of In bed with Madonna/Truth or dare and its premiere in Cannes. due to the pandemic the festival is happening  in july this year ( a first) from the 6th of july till July the 17th. 

Where was it confirmed it’s Netflix? Last I heard they are no longer handling it, and the theater screening that happened a few weeks ago was for network bidding 

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

Where was it confirmed it’s Netflix? Last I heard they are no longer handling it, and the theater screening that happened a few weeks ago was for network bidding 

Whatever the broadcaster, she should go to Cannes to promote it. I can't see it going to theaters considering they already have 300 movies waiting to be screened. 

11 hours ago, steady75 said:

Just put your eyepatch on… and that’s your costume… for the night. 

If I see another goddamned eye patch on a person that doesn't need one .. 

I enjoyed Dita's gold tooth and the cowboy hats and disco balls, but the grillz and eye patches need to fuck the fuck off.

45 minutes ago, captainjay said:

If I see another goddamned eye patch on a person that doesn't need one .. 

I enjoyed Dita's gold tooth and the cowboy hats and disco balls, but the grillz and eye patches need to fuck the fuck off.

I loved the eyepatch and typewriter we got for this era. I even bought the exact same typewriter off eBay! 

1 minute ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I loved the eyepatch and typewriter we got for this era. I even bought the exact same typewriter off eBay! 

That's cool :) Do you ever just type and pretend Vogue is going to start? Secret agents all over your house? :)

I think the eye patch in doses is cool. To commit to it and not need it, could be dangerous or damaging and I just don't need M to do anything unnecessary that will hurt her :)

4 minutes ago, captainjay said:

That's cool :) Do you ever just type and pretend Vogue is going to start? Secret agents all over your house? :)

I think the eye patch in doses is cool. To commit to it and not need it, could be dangerous or damaging and I just don't need M to do anything unnecessary that will hurt her :)

I do ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7vAEX1KQvg/?igshid=u8o03zu2jeu4

14 hours ago, Craigypants said:

The Girlie Show came out 6 months after the Tour. Drowned World was about 8 months.

Different times. Now that the editing possibilities are infinite she's gone absolutely mad and she's probably rewatched the entire film 100 times to check if everything was in place  :laughing:

Edited by RayofPrayers (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Voguerista said:

lol Me too! I don't care anymore. Just bring it on, Madonna!!

Agree. I just watched the Hamilton musical on Disney. That is how a theatre production should be filmed, 2 nights, plus one rehearsal for close ups, no fancy camera angles, live singing and music. Could you imagine if Madame X was done that way, as a start we would of had it about 6 months ago....

4 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

Agree. I just watched the Hamilton musical on Disney. That is how a theatre production should be filmed, 2 nights, plus one rehearsal for close ups, no fancy camera angles, live singing and music. Could you imagine if Madame X was done that way, as a start we would of had it about 6 months ago....

I always dreamt with Madame X to be done like this. But… we can just dream. ?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic