Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

15 minutes ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COeObuaBcYB/?igshid=gpsgq6dvgskm

Looks like they’re on Come Alive!? Mike Dean says it’s close to being done! Cmon Madonna detectives. Get on this

When she says "what the hell is going on around here" we all really felt that.

35 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

I believe that she's just going to upload the audio from the show into the music platforms. Apparently she just mixes the audio to fit the visuals now so if there's someone here expecting for something different, I suggest to start preparing yourselves

I don’t even get the difference. This is fine with me :Madonna009:

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

She also indicated she’s vaccinated. Because she’s obviously reading this thread and realized we needed to know so we would stop dragging her for spreading her droplets. 

You're still supposed to wear a mask even if you've been vaccinated, but okay. 

11 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Not sure. They went after fans who made that poster and wanted to sue them.

I remember in one of the beer bitch IGTV videos during the Madame X Tour one of them tried getting closer to M and the security guard yanked her away, it was glorious to see them put in their place

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I remember in one of the beer bitch IGTV videos during the Madame X Tour one of them tried getting closer to M and the security guard yanked her away, it was glorious to see them put in their place

I think they appear on the MDNA Tour and Rebel Heart Tour dvd's?
At some point Madonna talked about her 'friends' coming to see all her shows during an interview... was she talking about them? 

Come Alive should have been a single,

I hope when the time comes to releases some songs/video as teasers like Material Girl, Deeper and Deeper and Living for Love for RHT we get Come Alive, I Don't Search I Find and Extreme Occident, maybe Sodade as well

3 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

OMG the isolated bassline in Come Alive at the beginning of that new vid sounds divine!!!

I think Come Alive has inched its way to the top of my fave tracks from MX. Such a beautiful and hopeful song.

I also just noticed that I can't hear it at all when I play the clip coming out of my Macbook laptop speakers. Only when I have my overhead earphones on. Must be some kind of almost-sub-bass. A reminder that so much of the warmth of Madame X was under-appreciated because of people not actually hearing the depths of the audio spectrum. I know one reviewer mentioned that the label made her listen to in their office on her phone in-ears.

This ties in to the converation about lossless in another thread. Lossless means diddly-squat if you're using iphone in-ears or playing music from a laptop. Full audio spectrum headphones or speakers are needed.

5 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

I also just noticed that I can't hear it at all when I play the clip coming out of my Macbook laptop speakers. Only when I have my overhead earphones on. Must be some kind of almost-sub-bass. A reminder that so much of the warmth of Madame X was under-appreciated because of people not actually hearing the depths of the audio spectrum. I know one reviewer mentioned that the label made her listen to in their office on her phone in-ears.

This ties in to the converation about lossless in another thread. Lossless means diddly-squat if you're using iphone in-ears or playing music from a laptop. Full audio spectrum headphones or speakers are needed.

In the insta video? I can hear it with my iPhone speakers? 

4 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

Yeah... Mike Dean makes bottom heavy music which would totally be lost if you aren't listening on proper speakers/headphones. 

The baseline of God Control is sublime.. but it doesn't scream for attention the way it's mixed. 

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Yeah... Mike Dean makes bottom heavy music which would totally be lost if you aren't listening on proper speakers/headphones. 

The baseline of God Control is sublime.. but it doesn't scream for attention the way it's mixed. 

I’ve been listening to God control everyday in my car and until this day if my head is on a certain position or the volume is on a different range I still hear sounds I’ve never heard before and I’m a dancer they teach us how to hear songs and hidden beats!!

last time I was looking to my right side while sitting in my car and I heard a beat I didn’t hear before when I looked straight I couldn’t hear it anymore I looked to my right side again I heard it again, it’s mind blowing how many layers and deep sounds Madame X has. 

15 minutes ago, Ali Khafaji said:

I’ve been listening to God control everyday in my car and until this day if my head is on a certain position or the volume is on a different range I still hear sounds I’ve never heard before and I’m a dancer they teach us how to hear songs and hidden beats!!

last time I was looking to my right side while sitting in my car and I heard a beat I didn’t hear before when I looked straight I couldn’t hear it anymore I looked to my right side again I heard it again, it’s mind blowing how many layers and deep sounds Madame X has. 

You could almost say she’s cha cha cha-ing in your… blind spot… see what I did there

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic