Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

9 minutes ago, Quack said:

Velcome to ze vorld of Мадам X

She is a hunger strike, a dictator, an oligarch, a KGB informant, a bottle of vodka, a nuclear meltdown. She is 3.6 Roentgen, not great, not terrible... but most of all, she is comrade Мадам X

IM DECEASED :dead::Madonna009:

If a Netflix thing was really being discussed but then scrapped,  it may be due to the fact Netflix controls and blocks physical releases. Madonna is still traditional, in terms of releases, and I don't think she likes the idea that this die-hard work on an edit may be limited or blocked. Just a thought...

On 5/7/2021 at 3:40 PM, vitoralmeiida said:

when did the Netflix deal disappeared? the last bit of news we had was from that instagram telling it would be Netflix.... I don't see any reason to discard that completely.

Because they removed the Netflix comment.

Madonna later posted a video about where they would sell the concert to. And joked about putting it on "onlyfans."

They screened a rough cut at a theater for network bidding.

We can put the 2 and 2 together and say that Netflix is no longer happening.

5 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I would be excited if it was Amazon prime commenting but in that case, it still doesnt mean a thing, right?

after a physical release the live album will probably be available on amazon music, apple music spotify deezer....

Exactly. And the key to social media is too engage. Brands follow big names on social so their comments can be seen with their followers.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic