Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 5/7/2021 at 7:41 AM, Eyzonme said:

Madonna already did the World of Madame X documentary on Amazon. Don't think it was that impactful

World of Madame X documentary was a secret gem, bizarre that it was not the focus of promo. If that was sent out and Madonna did zero awkward defensive days of press MX interviews the music reception could have been very different, you could feel the air come off the MX sails after the traditional promo M is no good at anymore

1 hour ago, cyberrage said:

World of Madame X documentary was a secret gem, bizarre that it was not the focus of promo. If that was sent out and Madonna did zero awkward defensive days of press MX interviews the music reception could have been very different, you could feel the air come off the MX sails after the traditional promo M is no good at anymore

Defensive days?

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Defensive days?

her attitude through those interviews did not win anyone over, to me it seemed contrived and self important and lacking any fun or connection which she always had to get away with the attitude. In Australia the general public ended up with promo snippets of weird eye patch lady

5 hours ago, ahl_legx said:

She finished with the video editing ..I think she won’t edit it anymore At least I hope ??

For the MDNA Tour, they added color grading as the very last step so I don't think they will be finished after the audio is mixed. Plus I'm sure there will be more screenings for the actual completed film. Then they have to provide artwork, do photoshoots, continue shopping around for a bidder (assuming they haven't made a deal yet), sign contracts, deal with licensing rights, etc, etc. 

9 hours ago, musicinferno said:

For the MDNA Tour, they added color grading as the very last step so I don't think they will be finished after the audio is mixed. Plus I'm sure there will be more screenings for the actual completed film. Then they have to provide artwork, do photoshoots, continue shopping around for a bidder (assuming they haven't made a deal yet), sign contracts, deal with licensing rights, etc, etc. 

#soon

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic