Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

4 minutes ago, scion said:

For me it's her worst album, well, besides MDNA but we won't mention that. 

rebel heart could have lasted longer :(

That’s fair. Madame X seems to be a very divisive album. I liked Rebel Heart a lot but I don’t feel it has the same breath of fresh air and charm that MX does. Glad we can both agree that MDNA is pure trash. That’s where I draw the line. MDNA should be everyones least fav Madonna album. It’s not even worth mentioning :Madonna009:

6 minutes ago, Shoful said:

That’s fair. Madame X seems to be a very divisive album. I liked Rebel Heart a lot but I don’t feel it has the same breath of fresh air and charm that MX does. Glad we can both agree that MDNA is pure trash. That’s where I draw the line. MDNA should be everyones least fav Madonna album. It’s not even worth mentioning :Madonna009:

Season 1 Omg GIF by Quinta vs. Everything

11 minutes ago, Shoful said:

What annoyed me the most was that the freshest song on the album (Some Girls) got absolutely 0 representation whereas dogshit like 'Turn Up The Radio' got a video and (terrible) performance.

9 hours ago, Enrico said:

Don't make fun of @Shoful :)

After all he helped us kill time and entertained us with optimism for a year and 174 pages.

:hug:
I’ve been tortured, humiliated, and abused and yet I still have hope. I still believe in the goodness of humans, thank god for nature, for the spirit of my mother for always protecting me..... from now on I am Madame X. And Madame X loves to dance because you can’t hit a moving target 

tumblr_pql08eCjRk1u2gzw0o1_500.gifv

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

:hug:
I’ve been tortured, humiliated, and abused and yet I still have hope. I still believe in the goodness of humans, thank god for nature, for the spirit of my mother for always protecting me..... from now on I am Madame X. And Madame X loves to dance because you can’t hit a moving target 

tumblr_pql08eCjRk1u2gzw0o1_500.gifv

Im glad you didnt got kidnapped at least! ?

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

What if she drops it on the two year anniversary!? We’re only a month away

:wide-eyes: woah. I was picking up Mother’s Day flowers and had a massive déjà vu moment. Like it was just yesterday I was doing the same thing, picking out the same orchid ? Lololol. Exchanged it immediately, but crazy how a year has gone by. And no MXT. Bahaha ?

Rumor has begun to circulate that the possible release date for the # madamextour DVD will be September 2021. If this is true, two things can happen:
 * may Madonna premiere her show approx. For the month of July through netflix or amazon.
 * who is simply not interested in any digital platform and releases it directly on DVD and blu-ray. If so, it would become their first release since the virgin tour in 1985, not to have previously premiered on any media (such as TV or streaming) and released directly in physical format.
 What do you think?

Screenshot_20210513-143427.png

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic