Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I wonder if they have a deadline in place? I think the reason she's taking her sweet ass time is because they didn't have a plan secured when they started editing, hence her constantly tweaking things. At least with Confessions Tour and Re-Invention Tour they had to rush editing because of release plans (Confessions being aired 2 months later and IGTTYAS being released before starting the next album). 

42 minutes ago, Alex JLR said:

I hope the "bitch" won't be surprised when none of us will get the tour because we'll have forgotten it existed hundred years ago...
#QuickerThanARayOfLight she said... :Madonna017:

I think we should all agree to not buy it or stream it for a full MONTH after she releases it so she can feel what we are all feeling right now. Not one single sale for a whole month just to fuck with her. 

She'll be like.... :iw:

9 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I think we should all agree to not buy it or stream it for a full MONTH after she releases it so she can feel what we are all feeling right now. Not one single sale for a whole month just to fuck with her. 

She'll be like.... :iw:

just all torrent it for one month ? let’s be honest…

On 5/17/2021 at 11:42 AM, scion said:

Only Love Spent (Acoustic), Masterpiece and Some Girls were worth listening to... the rest is absolutely diabolical. 

Some Girls was worth listening? It's almost as bad as 'drivers license' by Olivia Rodrigo. I wish every demo and master reel of this song (along with almost half of MDNA) got destroyed by a fire so the world never would've had to go through the torture of listening to this sh*t!

8 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

Some Girls was worth listening? It's almost as bad as 'drivers license' by Olivia Rodrigo. I wish every demo and master reel of this song (along with almost half of MDNA) got destroyed by a fire so the world never would've had to go through the torture of listening to this sh*t!

That's how I feel about Madame X... fancy hiring gorgeous singers like the Batukadeiras and then singing over them with auto tune. Or taking them on tour and using pre-recorded backing vocals instead of turning their mics on. 

her musical director literally steals a living. 

STILL WORKING ON IT

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPExiRFhVKo/ 

The caption on her FB is different from IG, perhaps it was edited on IG but not FB?

https://www.facebook.com/madonna/posts/332462138228579?__cft__[0]=AZVBXtrNllhm36XjECZajS4iqjMpboeF_Y384FOYQNG2WL3FP1L6Q37QsyZqAHrNZz9oW7jvByktWmUrUaTf-XgSXFxfJquyOQhqYoD_8rCwOoM06eGY6KAB8-ETbPKl_xeSGZzFTlpTNtqQhgpvb99O&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

Pushing my way thru the tedium of the color grade for Madame ...............Sour Patch Kids anyone??? - IG caption

Pushing my way thru the tedium of the color grade for Madame ............... Sour Patch Kids always Help reduce anxiety - FB

Interesting

3 hours ago, Andymad said:

Whaaaat was that a thing?

Well quite a lot of fans have said when they walked past them in the aisles they could clearly see they were miming and nothing was coming out of their mouths, and if you listen to the bootlegs, there's nothing any different at all to the CD tracks they're featured on. Literally, a gorgeous choir with no voice. 

1 hour ago, scion said:

Well quite a lot of fans have said when they walked past them in the aisles they could clearly see they were miming and nothing was coming out of their mouths, and if you listen to the bootlegs, there's nothing any different at all to the CD tracks they're featured on. Literally, a gorgeous choir with no voice. 

I wonder if it was just logistically a nightmare to have them all mic’d and soundchecked appropriately. However, with such a small venue, they could’ve done the song in a way where they didn’t need to be mic’d.

12 minutes ago, schumakg86 said:

I wonder if it was just logistically a nightmare to have them all mic’d and soundchecked appropriately. However, with such a small venue, they could’ve done the song in a way where they didn’t need to be mic’d.

Plenty touring productions mic up far more singers than those. They didn't mic them up because they didn't want to. 

Broadway ensembles have many more singers and many more instruments.

To me it was such a disappointment, especially because we were in a theatre, not in a stadium. It's a pity that also much of the music is fake, and the fact that they keep repeating all is played live (on backstage tours for instance) proves that it's not. When Killers starts, it's clearly the album sound, not Gaspar playing like in the previous fado song. At least, if any live instrument is played, it's submerged by the backing track in the mix.

I can assure you that while passing through the aisles the Batukadeiras weren't singing. When some reached their mics on stage, the level and quantity of sound didn't change at all.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Broadway ensembles have many more singers and many more instruments.

To me it was such a disappointment, especially because we were in a theatre, not in a stadium. It's a pity that also much of the music is fake, and the fact that they keep repeating all is played live (on backstage tours for instance) proves that it's not. When Killers starts, it's clearly the album sound, not Gaspar playing like in the previous fado song. At least, if any live instrument is played, it's submerged by the backing track in the mix.

I can assure you that while passing through the aisles the Batukadeiras weren't singing. When some reached their mics on stage, the level and quantity of sound didn't change at all.

I just don't get it. Why would any self respecting musical director phone in their entire production? Hundreds of pounds for a ticket and they're not even giving a live band. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic