Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Also, this is different than a conventional theatre show. I’ve done shows while not mic’d in theatre spaces like that and with a quiet audience, you can normally hear just fine if the performer is projecting their voice properly and the music isn’t insanely loud. But With a room full of die hard fans watching a show done by a mega pop star, perhaps using a track seemed like the better decision. Which is unfortunate because it basically means all those beautiful ladies on stage were just props for a performance number.

im guessing. I didn’t attend the show or listen to recordings so I’m not sure if the show had screaming fans…

4 hours ago, scion said:

and if you listen to the bootlegs, there's nothing any different at all to the CD tracks they're featured on. Literally, a gorgeous choir with no voice. 

Sorry, but you are wrong. (That sounds bitchy)

I disagree.

#1. The choir intro is a different key when sung live (alot lower) / the rest of the song is the same key. 

#2. On the album version the first verse doesn't even have the choir, it's just Madonnas vocal doubled or tripled to sound like a choir. The live version has the Batukaderias singing those lines. 

#3 The solo and the response to the soloist in the chorus is OBVIOUSLY different than the record. 

Now I'm not saying they are singing live... but they are not miming the record. If they are miming, they recorded new vocals for the live performance and they are miming to that. 

54 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I disagree.

#1. The choir intro is a different key when sung live (alot lower) / the rest of the song is the same key. 

#2. On the album version the first verse doesn't even have the choir, it's just Madonnas vocal doubled or tripled to sound like a choir. The live version has the Batukaderias singing those lines. 

#3 The solo and the response to the soloist in the chorus is OBVIOUSLY different than the record. 

Now I'm not saying they are singing live... but they are not miming the record. If they are miming, they recorded new vocals for the live performance and they are miming to that. 

You can hear the batukadeiras in Come Alive 

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I disagree.

Exactly, they either recorded new vocals for the performance or were singing live. The tour version sounds completely different from the album 

17 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

STILL WORKING ON IT

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPExiRFhVKo/ 

The caption on her FB is different from IG, perhaps it was edited on IG but not FB?

https://www.facebook.com/madonna/posts/332462138228579?__cft__[0]=AZVBXtrNllhm36XjECZajS4iqjMpboeF_Y384FOYQNG2WL3FP1L6Q37QsyZqAHrNZz9oW7jvByktWmUrUaTf-XgSXFxfJquyOQhqYoD_8rCwOoM06eGY6KAB8-ETbPKl_xeSGZzFTlpTNtqQhgpvb99O&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

Pushing my way thru the tedium of the color grade for Madame ...............Sour Patch Kids anyone??? - IG caption

Pushing my way thru the tedium of the color grade for Madame ............... Sour Patch Kids always Help reduce anxiety - FB

Interesting

Saw the instagram post the minute it was uploaded. It had the anxiety part too

53 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I love how excited and obsessed @Shofulis about this lol. I can’t relate but I think the only time in my life I was AS excited about something coming out #soon was Yoshi’s Story for Nintendo 64 in March 1998. Just kidding. But that was pure excitement. :dead::Madonna017:

:Madonna009: I can’t even put into words how excited I am :drama:

Does everyone know that I’m throwing a dinner party for this release and forcing all my friends to watch? I ordered a red carpet, custom Madame X persona canvases, custom MX symbol wax stamps for invitations, invitations that are from the perspective of Madame X, a jeopardy game with MX themed prizes, a persona game: who is Madame X, Hand painted table cloths Madame X themed, a trailer with my own voiceovers, and I’m getting portuguese food catered :drama:

And if you think I’m joking, I’m not. I did and ordered all of this. Now I just need her to announce the damn date so I can send out invites ?

I saw several back to back shows in Brooklyn and I can tell you that those ladies are 100% live in Batuka and Come Alive. The instruments under the stage are also live but sometimes overshadowed by the backing tracks. It costs money to keep all these people together on a tour and not let them even play live. Even thought we got a lot of backing track  straight from the album, you will definitely notice the live instruments in Human Nature, Dark Ballet, Frozen, Batuka, come alive and the Whole fado club. 

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Does everyone know that I’m throwing a dinner party for this release and forcing all my friends to watch? I ordered a red carpet, custom Madame X persona canvases, custom MX symbol wax stamps for invitations, invitations that are from the perspective of Madame X, a jeopardy game with MX themed prizes, a persona game: who is Madame X, Hand painted table cloths Madame X themed, a trailer with my own voiceovers, and I’m getting portuguese food catered :drama:

And if you think I’m joking, I’m not. I did and ordered all of this. Now I just need her to announce the damn date so I can send out invites ?

No pixx, no faxx honey. You know you'll need to post everything here when it finally happens, right?

I desperately ned a live stream of this. I'd seriously give up my left nut to watch your face as you press play and get annoyed when people aren't shutting the fuck up so you can hear the typewriter.

3 hours ago, Ekans said:

No pixx, no faxx honey. You know you'll need to post everything here when it finally happens, right?

I’ll make sure to take pics!

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

I desperately ned a live stream of this. I'd seriously give up my left nut to watch your face as you press play and get annoyed when people aren't shutting the fuck up so you can hear the typewriter.

HAHAHHAHAA LEGIT ME. I’m gonna make the party a couple days or week after the actual release so I can watch and not get mad at people when they won’t watch :Madonna009:

But let’s be real that typewriter sound sounds SO GOOD! I love it aghhh. Im SO EXCITED 

I just made this gif enjoy!

ezgif-2-46db8116ef8c.gif

I legit do this dance at least once a day and could never remember when she did and I finally stumbled across it on her insta again like yesterday and I said I gotta make this a gif :dead:

you had to upload it here cos ezgif deletes after you're done lol

5 hours ago, Andymad said:

I’ll make sure to take pics!

HAHAHHAHAA LEGIT ME. I’m gonna make the party a couple days or week after the actual release so I can watch and not get mad at people when they won’t watch :Madonna009:

But let’s be real that typewriter sound sounds SO GOOD! I love it aghhh. Im SO EXCITED 

We could even watch together through Zoom or Skype or some otherplatform!

We were going to open the forum chat in 2019 for Madame X stuff but there was so much drama I cancelled it. maybe now some sort of thing can be done for the tour film when it comes out :confused: RHT era was a lot of fun with the livestreams, pity we couldn't have that when positivity was so needed lol. 

15 minutes ago, Fighter said:

We were going to open the forum chat in 2019 for Madame X stuff but there was so much drama I cancelled it. maybe now some sort of thing can be done for the tour film when it comes out :confused: RHT era was a lot of fun with the livestreams, pity we couldn't have that when positivity was so needed lol. 

What drama? :ag:

Were people hating on the best album she’s ever released!??

Hopefully we can have some fun when this film drops. And everyone complaining about filters and wig changes can fuck off BECAUSE MADAME X IS A STAR:drama:

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

What drama? :ag:

Were people hating on the best album she’s ever released!??

Hopefully we can have some fun when this film drops. And everyone complaining about filters and wig changes can fuck off BECAUSE MADAME X IS A STAR:drama:

well there were people actually lashing out at others for liking the album... it was a weird era

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic