Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

We have daily updates of how the dvd is going since 8 months ago not counting the first ones from more than a year ago with always on-stage footage with even madonna saying she was editing the Madame X CONCERT and that "there was light" and that she's almost finished ... do you really believe rumors that state "is a docu" or that is "cancelled"? the time for believing those rumors passed in january

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

I've kinda lost any hope I had for this. Every post she makes about being in the editing room feels like beating a dead horse already. She really doesn't know only 5 people out of her fandom will watch it. 

this dvd is on my mind constantly I just wanna watch it to stop the torture at this point :cryin:

I've started to think that she is taking so long with the editing of the concert because she is using it as "practice" for when she will be directing her biopic next year. It's been 10 years since her last movie, she's out of practice and also she wants to show everyone that she can do it

5 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I've started to think that she is taking so long with the editing of the concert because she is using it as "practice" for when she will be directing her biopic next year. It's been 10 years since her last movie, she's out of practice and also she wants to show everyone that she can do it

Could be but I highly doubt Universal would allow her to take so long to edit. They're gonna wanna push the movie out before people lose interest. Their best bet is to announce a release date before production ends; that way she doesn't have a choice but to move forward and likely with help from professional editors. 

17 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Could be but I highly doubt Universal would allow her to take so long to edit. They're gonna wanna push the movie out before people lose interest. Their best bet is to announce a release date before production ends; that way she doesn't have a choice but to move forward and likely with help from professional editors. 

Going to pray so hopefully my DVD will be completely glitch free...

Edited by RayofPrayers (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

it will be interesting to see how the studio treats this film and her directing...

1 hour ago, Fighter said:

it will be interesting to see how the studio treats this film and her directing...

Hopefully they oversee every step of the way, provide producers and writers to call the shots, not give her so much control, and as I stated before, give her a deadline. If they put all their faith into her then we're doomed. But it's Universal so I doubt they would allow that to happen. 

17 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Hopefully they oversee every step of the way, provide producers and writers to call the shots, not give her so much control, and as I stated before, give her a deadline. If they put all their faith into her then we're doomed. But it's Universal so I doubt they would allow that to happen. 

I mean they took a risk to begin with... if they try to take control she could raise hell on insta... lol thoughts and prayers to everyone involved...

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic