Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

14 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I've started to think that she is taking so long with the editing of the concert because she is using it as "practice" for when she will be directing her biopic next year. It's been 10 years since her last movie, she's out of practice and also she wants to show everyone that she can do it

According to someone over on Popjustice, they did script readings recently and have made an offer to an actress for the lead role. Things could be up and running sooner than we think. But I guess early next year makes sense if the plan is to release during the summer of 2023 to tie in with the debut album anniversary.

Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 16.25.18.png

On 5/24/2021 at 7:29 PM, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I've started to think that she is taking so long with the editing of the concert because she is using it as "practice" for when she will be directing her biopic next year. It's been 10 years since her last movie, she's out of practice and also she wants to show everyone that she can do it

At this rate her bio pic will be a Michael Bay movie with explosions every five second, intense quick cuts etc,:cryin:

I had almost forgotten this album, this era, this tour and the fact that there is the MADAME X Tour concert video until I REMEMBERED SEEING "COME ALIVE" HERE IN L.A. FOR THE MADAME X TOUR THREE TIMES! WOW! I WANNA CRY!

Now I can officially say I'm fucking excited and ecstatic! Bro, "COME ALIVE" during the Madame X Tour... I wanna cry remembering how heavenly, emotional, and beautiful it was!

I AM READY FOR MADAME X TOUR VHS/DVD/BLURAY/STREAMING! :hearteyes:

madame-x-tour-come-alive-p2y6qyylsaqq4fe

9 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

so this is her hurrying? I see

Anyone else miss the days when we had DWT/TGS/CT etc filmed/broadcasted live and released within 2 months

I fkn hate how OCD she has become with the tour videos. It's not in the name of striving for "perfection" or fulfilling an artistic vision. It just reeks of utter insecurities.

The soul of the shows and live atmosphere is completely gone. Replaced by sterile over editing and dizzying filters and overlays. After the DWT it's only gotten worse with each release. I don't have high hopes for this release either, given the trajectory. 

I did love experiencing the MX shows 3x in Brooklyn though. Once on mushrooms :) 

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Can you remember what it was like when you were tripping lol?

I'm sure that would have been fun

@Enrico I really like the idea of a streaming party that was mentioned a few (maybe 20) pages back

pWho thinks we'll see a release before Page 200 lol

Plssss let's have a zoom party!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic