Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

30 minutes ago, Manuel X said:

Really exists ?

Of course it exists but as of now it's just noise and rumours. I obtained Living for Love from James earlier this year and I am forced to believe that his screen recordings may be the closest thing to perfection we will ever get. Only now has he stated that he might agree on doing another deal… maybe.

On 5/27/2021 at 2:44 AM, PanditaRulez said:

Maybe for her birthday, September 17th (the second anniversary of the tour's first show) or December :hallwaylaugh:

OCTOBER?! What the fuck.

She better fucking bring it. The only reason I can understand having to wait for so long when the film is done, is if it's coming to Netflix and they need to schedule it in their releases accordingly + she is going to promote this with interviews, appearances and photoshoots. She has to be everywhere, otherwise I really don't understand why we have to wait for so long. 

14 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Wait what if she's saying october for the physical release but we actually are getting it before for streaming

tenor.gif 

(we wish)

In a perfect world one would think shed be so... generous. But hey, a release window is a release window. Can't promise my hype will be there still but I'll get the popcorn out regardless

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic