Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

18 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

So I have to try and keep myself alive until October? 
:Madonna032:

No girl, u just have to come alive, come aliiiave, come alive come aliiive, come alive, cum aliiive, cum alive, cum-a. 

whatever that means, dad.

madame x and Halloween kills in the same month. I need to lay down.0

Well i don't expect ,  that bitch will say

..So , finally i've done my work!

U must Go now to ur car and find ur local itunes store with MX  tour exclusive only on VHS waiting for you on shelves.

Now! 

And yes baby, my new album is also there ...

And yes baby it' s a visual double album .

Love M.

23 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Well i don't expect ,  that bitch will say

..So , finally i've done my work!

U must Go now to ur car and find ur local itunes store with MX  tour exclusive only on VHS waiting for you on shelves.

Now! 

And yes baby, my new album is also there ...

And yes baby it' s a visual double album .

Love M.

LOVE IT x

23 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

What takes 4 months when audio and coloring is all done within this week? Is she planning to press the Bluray samples herself together with mike dean and pot?

just upload it on netflix or prime. I can totally live without any more interviews in which she tells us once more about davids portugese friends teasing him by calling his mom madame x or about the times martha graham played soccer with her.

So bored and fucked.

Yep, but somehow we are still here. That's why she takes all the time that she wants. 

2 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

That bitch really wants to release a concert film that could have had so much exposure due to the need for live concerts for so many people during a pandemic in fucking october - when its all over???

why is it so hard to be a fan?

Im beyond disappointed. #soonmyass

That's kind of what Mylene Farmer Live 2019 on 4K was for me when I watched it last year a few months into the pandemic. The show wasn't great and I can't speak French anyway, but it was nice to see so many thousands of people packed together in a venue only a half year before the pandemic. Yeah, Madonna let this become less relevant.

Mylene-Farmer-Live-2019-UHD-mkv-snapshot

Edited by Warm Gun (see edit history)

October... but when she says October is for a physical release or a streaming premiere? Because if it's the tv premiere we will wait at least 6 more monts to have in our hands, so... maybe in a year we could play or cd or bluray at home!!! omg, omg... ahahhaha

And about the cover... i can't believe the obsession with Aldo... it mus be very cheap.

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

We also have to remember that It might not be HER choice. If the rumours of it being a Netflix exclusive is true maybe that’s when Netflix has decided to add it to their schedule. Who knows, it’s all just speculation at this point.

I thought so too. Maybe she wants Netflix to promote it and give her space on the front page, and that's when Netflix can do that. I really really hope this is coming to Netflix 

I can't really recall how long fans had to wait for a somewhat decent recording of the RIT but waiting for this feels like an eternity. I can't help myself but re-follow this topic because I love the era but M only scares casual fans off with that behaviour. They should have broadcast the final two shows of her past tours like they did with her concerts in the 90s. Just imagine what fans would have been able to create with the untouched pro-shot footage.

6 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

I can't really recall how long fans had to wait for a somewhat decent recording of the RIT but waiting for this feels like an eternity. I can't help myself but re-follow this topic because I love the era but M only scares casual fans off with that behaviour. They should have broadcast the final two shows of her past tours like they did with her concerts in the 90s. Just imagine what fans would have been able to create with the untouched pro-shot footage.

Casual fans aren’t interested in recordings of live shows. It seems like a longer time between know we have social media and forums people check every day.  To broadcast the final shows, you have to find a network interested which is harder than at the peak of her fame in the 90s. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic