Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

At this point I think it doesn't matter when she releases it lol, she has taken way too much time to edit this. The only people interested in watching this show are her fans by now. If this had been released during the 2020 quarantine on a major streaming platform it would have had a lot of attention, but sadly it wasn't the case. :Madonna032:

Anyways, I hope the official annoucement with specific dates and cover art is coming soon! ?

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Still the MXT left something inside of me.

This morning I was listening (and singing) to American Life cd in my car, and when she sings:

Do I have to change my name?

I sang back:

I'm Madame X  :laughing:

I do the same shit!!!! Also during Vogue at the end I say “I’m Madame X x x x...” :Madonna054:

She annouced it on her insta stories, right? So, here is my point of view: don't expect it in October. Herstory tells that the annoucements on her insta stories are just trolling the fans, make them more anxious about something. Remember mix tape months before Madame X, I think it was in the end of 2018? Remember mix tape last year?

Madame T (troll), likes to troll the fans. :-)

17 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Madonna deleted the story and uploaded it again tagging to Aldo... She has a crush with that guy! :OML:

too bad for her, all she will get from him his...his art work!

16 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Of all the graphic artists she has access to and designers, she chooses that Microsoft Paint blasphemy Aldo. :poo:

I use paintNet free...and I do really nice things there. 

18 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

At this point I want that concert film on DVD/Blu-ray/CD/2CD for October! I just don't want to wait until the next year for the physical release! ??? Is going to be another long wait! :dead:

Grab a chair, or you will fall to the floor. Your legs cant handle so much time waiting for

18 hours ago, Fighter said:

I'm happy we have a rough date for the DVD :party: tho it was a bad idea to tease it so much knowing how the fans are, especially in the current situation..... she's had them chewing the walls basically. Look at people asking for leaks all over the forum.

Really bad idea. And I dont trust her...everytime she announces something on her stories it ends up "her being just a troll". Look it up...the two mix tapes that never happened. Reductive, by the way :lol:

She got people more anxious about it. Honestly, we dont need that anxiety. When I saw that i just thought about unfollowing her. Cant stand her teasing. its like something, i think it was her who said it: if you hate clowns why you keep coming to the circus... Oops :lol: Guess I should stop following the clown...tears of a fan

18 hours ago, Ekans said:

What a beautiful cover art we'll be getting... :drama:

Right! I'm so happy with it...I'm sure I could have done a better job...Sorry, I mean, a worst job.

18 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Notice how she didn't confirm which October btw 

7mBSlhj.gif

Some October... #soon

Hopefully an official announcement will be made soon with the streaming date and/or physical release date. I refuse to believe Netflix or whatever would wait that long when it's already finished. Maybe streaming will come sooner and the DVD/Blu-ray is coming in October? One can hope... 

11 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I can totally live without any more interviews in which she tells us once more about davids portugese friends teasing him by calling his mom madame x or about the times martha graham played soccer with her.

So bored and fucked.

Well, get ready... cuz Im pretty sure that story is going to be IN THE SHOW!  :crazyeyes:

Why some fans are excited about this???? Seriously & I’m not joking this time… this tour is probably one of most boring tours ever made… & her weakest to date… not to mention that time was horrible for her & the entire world as COVID started during that time. It’s actually a forgettable tour/era with no passion at all… on stage she looked lifeless & bored to death as if she’s doing a school homework forced by her parents… I’m surprised she’s taking it so serious, I don’t get it…why she actually forgot Re-Invention Tour & BAT back in the days & now she’s believing in making this flop tour a thing.

6 minutes ago, wenxiusi said:

it's funny cuz I heard the exact opposite from ppl who watched the show. I heard that she looked quite happy (although she also looked tired cuz of the injuries and pain) and I think this was actually the era she was most inspired and passionate about since confessions. she put so much effort... she shot six videos, done tones of (boring) interviews and even presented the songs live.

Nope, she appeared lifeless & not inspired at all. MX album yes she was inspired & did amazing on the album however the tour was a mess. 

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Why some fans are excited about this???? Seriously & I’m not joking this time… this tour is probably one of most boring tours ever made… & her weakest to date… not to mention that time was horrible for her & the entire world as COVID started during that time. It’s actually a forgettable tour/era with no passion at all… on stage she looked lifeless & bored to death as if she’s doing a school homework forced by her parents… I’m surprised she’s taking it so serious, I don’t get it…why she actually forgot Re-Invention Tour & BAT back in the days & now she’s believing in making this flop tour a thing.

What you talking about? I saw the show in Chicago she was over the moon, laughing and joking all the time!!

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Nope, she appeared lifeless & not inspired at all. MX album yes she was inspired & did amazing on the album however the tour was a mess. 

Well, I can say I went to 5 shows and that’s the happiest and funny I’ve ever seen her. This is one of the tours I enjoyed the most so far. And for those who didn’t get a chance to go, I’m happy they will see it when the film gets released. I think this tour was a unique experience and the music was beautiful. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic