Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

Why some fans are excited about this???? Seriously & I’m not joking this time… this tour is probably one of most boring tours ever made… & her weakest to date… not to mention that time was horrible for her & the entire world as COVID started during that time. It’s actually a forgettable tour/era with no passion at all… on stage she looked lifeless & bored to death as if she’s doing a school homework forced by her parents… I’m surprised she’s taking it so serious, I don’t get it…why she actually forgot Re-Invention Tour & BAT back in the days & now she’s believing in making this flop tour a thing.

Which show did you attend where she acted like this? 

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

Why some fans are excited about this???? Seriously & I’m not joking this time… this tour is probably one of most boring tours ever made… & her weakest to date… not to mention that time was horrible for her & the entire world as COVID started during that time. It’s actually a forgettable tour/era with no passion at all… on stage she looked lifeless & bored to death as if she’s doing a school homework forced by her parents… I’m surprised she’s taking it so serious, I don’t get it…why she actually forgot Re-Invention Tour & BAT back in the days & now she’s believing in making this flop tour a thing.

I had already moved on from the Madame X era two years ago, let alone now ??? 

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

I had already moved on from the Madame X era two years ago, let alone now ??? 

I'm not excited either. I just wanna see it. I didn't like the production on the Madame X album very much. Madonna's sound, sadly, is determined by the times, and modern sound/production in general bores me. That the show has now been edited so much further drains my enthusiasm.

Edited by Warm Gun (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Ayham said:

Wow, well I thought it was one of the best shows she’s ever done. The night I saw her in London was absolutely magical 

9 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Which show did you attend where she acted like this? 

NY, I’m not talking about a specific dates… just in general she seems veryyyy not into touring at all… singing was very bad except few songs… dance moves horrible compared to the MADONNA we all know, her over talking parts feels like she’s not into singing at all… it’s just everything about this show… very bad for such an iconic person like her… not to mention the horrible wardrobe, the horrible beer part & lastly the Polaroid fake part… seriously!!! See everything about it is just forgettable. ?

12 hours ago, wenxiusi said:

it's funny cuz I heard the exact opposite from ppl who watched the show. I heard that she looked quite happy (although she also looked tired cuz of the injuries and pain) and I think this was actually the era she was most inspired and passionate about since confessions. she put so much effort... she shot six videos, done tones of (boring) interviews and even presented the songs live.

Maybe because you heard from her blind die hard fans… 

2 hours ago, mirtillo said:

My idea:

10/11/2021 Madame X Tour DVD / BR / Double CD - (No Combo version) 

03/14/2022 Avaible on Netflix

That's impossible. If she has a deal with Netflix, as always in industry, the premiere on streaming is first from the release on physical. So maybe your dates are right buth changing order of releases.

1 hour ago, lmvc said:

That's impossible. If she has a deal with Netflix, as always in industry, the premiere on streaming is first from the release on physical. So maybe your dates are right buth changing order of releases.

I don't wrote "premiere" but avaible. 

On 5/28/2021 at 1:32 PM, Glindathegood said:

Casual fans aren’t interested in recordings of live shows. It seems like a longer time between know we have social media and forums people check every day.  To broadcast the final shows, you have to find a network interested which is harder than at the peak of her fame in the 90s. 

I think you're right about finding broadcasters which was easier at the peek of her fame but given the fact that the australian fans went crazy about her coming back after so many years, I believe it would have been a great oppourtunity. 

9 hours ago, Ayham said:

NY, I’m not talking about a specific dates… just in general she seems veryyyy not into touring at all… singing was very bad except few songs… dance moves horrible compared to the MADONNA we all know, her over talking parts feels like she’s not into singing at all… it’s just everything about this show… very bad for such an iconic person like her… not to mention the horrible wardrobe, the horrible beer part & lastly the Polaroid fake part… seriously!!! See everything about it is just forgettable. ?

I can't agree or disagree since I didn't see the show. However, her live singing hasn't been good since Confessions Tour, she had a severe knee injury which interfered with choreography (let's not forget how much she slowed down during the RHT), the talking bits were likely inserted to give her a break and connect more with her fans for an intimate theatre show which was always her intention, etc. Sounds like you were expecting an MDNA production in a small venue. 

11 hours ago, Ayham said:

As i said before, i do not consiser the Madame X tour a Madonna tour, more like an extended promo tour. Like a bigger version of "Tears of a clown". 

47 minutes ago, al4realz said:

I think for some fans it’s hard to understand that Madonna had a totally different concept with the Madame X Tour, she tried to come up with a new way of doing shows since her resistance to do a 2-hour stadium show is not the same. For those fans that are still waiting for another confessions, you’ll be very disappointed with everything she’s gonna do from now on. 

I’m not actually waiting for another CT… I’m waiting for the Madonna I know to do something creative & think out of the box… & I’m sure it won’t happen because she’s a different person right now… physically & mentally. The problem she still thinks she’s the best & her ego is not helping her at all. For god sake she’s editing this LIVE SHOW since LAST YEARRR… that’s a proof that this “show” is weak & needs ALOT of work! ?

I said it before and i'll say it again...this was the tour i was least excited about seeing but affected me the most personally ...and i've It seen em all since Blond Ambition. It wasn't a concert, it was a performance like no other and one that you can't appreciate just from the music alone. The sets may look simple but the typed words across the walls and ceiling of the theatre, the closeness of it all and intimacy hit me so much. Even spoken worded "Rescue Me" left you gasping yourself for air in the dark. It does concern me how she'll be able to get all that across on screen. An intelligent show for an maturer audience who have seen and done the usual concerts that have all been done to death now...so trying something new...and of course ..not everybody will get it

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic