Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

13 minutes ago, Shoful said:

WHY CANT SHE GIVE A PRESS RELEASE LIKE WTF. Why is she posting in cryptic words. Like all she needs to do is write a clear concise sentence. Why can’t we get that :dead:

I think she likes to troll and play, but in Italy we say "if you pull the rope too much, it breaks". From a person who doesn't have any patience and once sang "Hurry up, I just can't wait" she should realize that this is too much for her fans. Product is finished after 14 months but will take 5 more months. I hope the last post means that it will be released in October but will be streamed earlier than that.

32 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Streaming soon is just to show where it is premiering like when movie trailers say in theathers soon or whatever... October is when it is coming out. (at least thats how it reads to me)

Our eyes are just trying to read what we want ??  praying that we can watch it before October. Still don’t get why such a big gap between now and October..

I interpret it as "it will premiere on a streaming service in October" which in Madonna years is considered "soon", as she is immortal. People just assume it will come out on bluray at the same time or some time later, but to be honest I'm not sure it will have a physical release at all, especially if the streaming platform is Netflix. 

1 minute ago, al4realz said:

Our eyes are just trying to read what we want ??  praying that we can watch it before October. Still don’t get why such a big gap between now and October..

She probably got a deal with Netflix and that's when Netflix managed to insert it in their release schedule. 

11 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

But Netflix plan their release schedules months in advance, do we really think they'll make an exception for M

They would for Ariana Grande or The Weeknd. Maybe even for Gaga. But for Madonna? Nah. She doesn't pull in the same numbers anymore. 

2 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I interpret it as "it will premiere on a streaming service in October" which in Madonna years is considered "soon", as she is immortal. People just assume it will come out on bluray at the same time or some time later, but to be honest I'm not sure it will have a physical release at all, especially if the streaming platform is Netflix. 

Yeah, she may be immortal but most of her fans can't afford the annual bath in formaldehyde that keeps her so well-preserved… Well be rotten corpses by the time she finally decides to release her shit….

7 hours ago, Fighter said:

Streaming soon is just to show where it is premiering like when movie trailers say in theathers soon or whatever... October is when it is coming out. (at least thats how it reads to me)

I so hope you're right!

7 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I interpret it as "it will premiere on a streaming service in October" which in Madonna years is considered "soon", as she is immortal.

Funny, as a person who studies ancient chronology I'm used to Egyptian regnal years, ab urbe condita calendars etc. I really need to add Madonna years :laughing:

Anyway. Here we have two opposite interpretations of the same post:

Nothing's ever what it seems
Including this (October) time and this crazy dream

or

You only see what your eyes want to see
How can Madame X be what you want it to be

Hoping it will not be in Netflix...  Netflix has her moment when it was the quasi-first streaming service, but now is full os shit and usually, what is on Netflix has not a physical release, so definitely i hope prime or any other...

37 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

i don't care about the platform as long as madonna-store, godfather records or whatever release it unofficially on dvd really (if she's not releasing on dvd first)

Didn't Amazon commented in a Madame X DVD related post anyway?

It was amazon music which means nothing as the live album would also air on apple music and spotify

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic