Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, MDNA22 said:

Hopefully music 

Hopefully she will do an album to be released at the same time as the movie, that would give the album the maximum publicity and the best chance to be successful.  Since the movie is about her life, it makes sense to release her own pop music with it, whereas that wouldn’t make sense with WE. 

Imagine if those rumors were true and she wrote an album with Pat that’s being produced by a modern artist. I fear the artist Madonna is back in full force and ready to conquer the world again :drama:

She’ll definitely conquer my world with the Future tour version when that comes out!

12 hours ago, Jackie said:

I wonder if the biopic is still gonna be a thing or whether she’ll shelve it for now and go back to making music or both.

Universal had this shelved for years after they scored the rights to it and she put a stop to it happening. After an official announcement last summer there's no way they will delay this again. 

We should be thankful they're working on script re-writes and pre-production without her while she works on her tour. I'm certain they told her to take a back seat for now until filming begins (which I would imagine they will start filming by the end of the year). 

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Universal had this shelved for years after they scored the rights to it and she put a stop to it happening. After an official announcement last summer there's no way they will delay this again. 

We should be thankful they're working on script re-writes and pre-production without her while she works on her tour. I'm certain they told her to take a back seat for now until filming begins (which I would imagine they will start filming by the end of the year). 

Universal had the rights to another script but not to this movie. That probably didn’t have the rights to her music though. She couldn’t stop them from making a movie about her but she could prevent them from using songs she wrote. Studios make movies all the time that the artist or their heirs don’t approve of, for example the recent David Bowie movie.  I thought that movie was dropped because Brett Ratner was the director and there was the big sexual abuse controversy around him. 
I don’t think you can buy exclusive rights to make a movie about a public figure. If I wanted to make a movie about Madonna I could do that as long as I don’t use her music or copy someone else’s script or title. 

50 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I got so bored. Her Instagram teases are like this to me.

untitled (1).png

BEST comment ever!!!

20 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Please don't show this to her on Instagram because this could end up being the official DVD cover... :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: 

I want this cover, please! Madonna, Please!

7 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

ALDO?

Who?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic