Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

15 hours ago, Enrico said:

From this post, you shouldn't ask why RIT was never released... she thinks it's Confessions!  :dead:

No wonder now she ignores "October" is not "soon"  :laughing:

Don't forget when she performed Crazy for You at RHT in Philippines when she told to the audience that it was the first time in 30 years that she performed this song ignoring her performance at the RIT... :dead:

51 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Don't forget when she performed Crazy for You at RHT in Philippines when she told to the audience that it was the first time in 30 years that she performed this song ignoring her performance at the RIT... :dead:

She also said in Toronto in 2004 that the last time she was there was when she almost got arrested (completely ignoring The Girlie Show). Also in a radio interview when they were talking about tripping while watching her perform ROL, she said "was that at the Re-Invention Tour?" when she didn't perform that song on that tour. :04:

13 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

She also said in Toronto in 2004 that the last time she was there was when she almost got arrested (completely ignoring The Girlie Show). Also in a radio interview when they were talking about tripping while watching her perform ROL, she said "was that at the Re-Invention Tour?" when she didn't perform that song on that tour. :04:

Dear God, how could you genuinely forget though. 

2 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I mean... she had 30.000 shows around the world during almost 40 decades. She's not a big fan of watching her past jobs over and over, like we like to do... completely normal that sometimes she gets confused or ignores things that she considers her pasts works. 

Sometimes I forget in what year I did some trips, and I did less than a 0,5% of what she did - let alone, including repeating cities several times on different years. 

Seriously, we’ve sung her songs more than her

On 6/3/2021 at 12:43 AM, al4realz said:

Not sure about a physical release I’m more than happy that this will be available for everyone to stream anytime. I won’t be bothered if a physical release doesn’t happen as long as it is available through the years or even on iTunes. 

The problem is thinking that what it's on streaming will be online forever...

16 hours ago, Madame X said:

I think, there will be a physical release sooner or later. All of her tours/docs came to a physical form in the past... It's good money for her.

And if there's a stream only, people will capture it and make it downloadable for everyone.

Hoping for a purchasable 4K-iTunes/Apple TV-Option.

I totally agree. This is being released two months before 2022 lol no excuse for it to not be 4K. 

oh I just noticed the anniversary of the preview of truth or dare. Took less time to edit that :Madonna056:

On 6/5/2021 at 3:01 PM, GhostOrchid said:

I just love this Emily the intern persona on this forum. She makes all the fuckups more bearable.

I just hope she's not uploading another weird morph that M apparently created with an iPhone 4 or sth. 
But seriously that cringey thing she created for pride month doesn't do it justice. It doesn't do US justice!

If I remember correctly, same thing happened with rebel heart tour, first streaming service (and everyone started to freaking out) then a physical release

and she took more than one year (from the tour ending) to release it. Technically, for Madame X Tour we should not count 2020..everyone stopped working for a lot of months thanks to COVID

4 hours ago, Andymad said:

Where tf is a pro shot HD video of her Pride show? Is that “too much” like Madame XT to release it?

We'll get her speech before God Control mixed in before Come Alive and they'll use intermittent shots from I Rise from Pride with the Lisbon footage. :Madonna031:

On 3/9/2020 at 6:03 PM, XAnon777 said:

RE-INVENTION TOUR DRAMA AGAIN???? NO PLEASEEEE S**T LISBON IS A CURSED CITY FOR MADONNA ???

78111440-2313857568719127-457136463352430592-n.jpg

Lisbon is Not cursed...Madonna just being Madonna...She is never happy, that its way She Over edits anything like a tour concert lately...

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic