Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

8 hours ago, skyfitswim said:

maybe a weird quastion , but will she make a new album or is she directing a movie first ?

I'm sure everything will be all about the movie now. Surely a revised script is completed by now and if the rumour is true that they already did a table read and offered the role then things will go into pre-production this summer. My guess is they will start filming this autumn after she lightly promotes the Madame X Tour. 

On 5/28/2021 at 2:18 PM, Ayham said:

Why some fans are excited about this???? Seriously & I’m not joking this time… this tour is probably one of most boring tours ever made… & her weakest to date… not to mention that time was horrible for her & the entire world as COVID started during that time. It’s actually a forgettable tour/era with no passion at all… on stage she looked lifeless & bored to death as if she’s doing a school homework forced by her parents… I’m surprised she’s taking it so serious, I don’t get it…why she actually forgot Re-Invention Tour & BAT back in the days & now she’s believing in making this flop tour a thing.

Why’s  it so hard to accept the fact that there will NEVER be a release for both BAT90 and RIT? The footage simply DOES NOT EXIST!!
it’s like nobody ever got that memo!

8 minutes ago, boytoy77 said:

Why’s  it so hard to accept the fact that there will NEVER be a release for both BAT90 and RIT? The footage simply DOES NOT EXIST!!
it’s like nobody ever got that memo!

What are you talking about? There his footage for both shows, we all have it. It's stupid not to release these shows in bluray

1 minute ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

What are you talking about? There his footage for both shows, we all have it. It's stupid not to release these shows in bluray

I’m talking about the properly filmed versions found in the documentaries. 

3 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

The RIT was properly filmed in Lisbon and a DVD was planned. 

And there's also nothing wrong with the BAT in Nice

Yes, I know that. My comment was regarding a true HD Blu ray release.  All we have is what is available which are the in-house productions that we were blessed to receive.

2 hours ago, Winn said:

I'm trying to find a reputable place to get Virgin Tour and BAT on dvd. It's so frustrating and inexcusable for these tours not to be easily available. 

Don't try to get BAT on DVD. I wasted my money on a really compressed DVD from madonna-store.com before I realized it was never released on DVD officially. Just look for the in-house promo DVD rip on this site.

5 hours ago, Warm Gun said:

The in-house promo DVD version of Blonde Ambition Tour shared here is fine. I could die happy with it. I prefer that show over what I've seen of the other shows in Truth or Dare, even with it being shot on video instead of 35 mm film.

this "in-house" is the worst compressed version existing

an official laserdisc version exists, with a really higher quality

here's what I've made of it ... enjoy

34 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

this "in-house" is the worst compressed version existing

an official laserdisc version exists, with a really higher quality

here's what I've made of it ... enjoy

It has an average bitrate of 4.3 mbps that goes as high as 9.6 mbps. That's moderate to high for a DVD.

No offense to you, but AI upscales are gross. They're computerized guesstimates of what should be there. The popularity of them here perplexes me. I'd rather watch the DVDs of her music videos and concerts than the weird looking upscales all over the video section. LaserDisc's vertical resolution is only 425/440.

Edited by Warm Gun (see edit history)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic