Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

What a pile of bitches in here! She owed nothing to anyone. So queen, release the concert when you want. I’ll be glad even when you cancelled the show 1 hour before when I was at the theater door after traveling to another country just for that. I love you and I want to see your show in October or when you like. 

1 hour ago, le0nard0 said:

What a pile of bitches in here! She owed nothing to anyone. So queen, release the concert when you want. I’ll be glad even when you cancelled the show 1 hour before when I was at the theater door after traveling to another country just for that. I love you and I want to see your show in October or when you like. 

Sorry hun she can't actually hear you..you ok..in box me...too many snakes on ere

28a4293d8d94341ec947744cd3cefbed?width=6

45 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Sorry hun she can't actually hear you..you ok..in box me...too many snakes on ere

28a4293d8d94341ec947744cd3cefbed?width=6

One more ? I’m ok, thanks.  What are you waiting for guys? We are the Madonna supporters and we look like old bitches waiting for a new blond ambition’s golden era just judging every Madonna’s new step and comparing her with new popstars and with herself in other times. All of you will be worshiping her in October and you know it. So, please stop criticizing her and be thankful for her still to be there for us. 

Not to be downer, but I feel the only ones who really care about this tour are the most hardcore fans and we are not many enough to make this a huge success, unfortunately. And the fact that she’s taking almost two years to release it is making even those hardcore fans lose interest.

The best thing she can do is release it on Netflix and promote the hell out of it. At least Netflix is now available in so many countries so more people can easily access it as part of their subscription. 

11 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Not to be downer, but I feel the only ones who really care about this tour are the most hardcore fans and we are not many enough to make this a huge success, unfortunately. And the fact that she’s taking almost two years to release it is making even those hardcore fans lose interest.

The best thing she can do is release it on Netflix and promote the hell out of it. At least Netflix is now available in so many countries so more people can easily access it as part of their subscription. 

I know that Madonna took so long to complete it. But I'm very interested and excited about seeing Madame

Madonna is the best ?❤️

4 hours ago, Gorgeous M said:

I know that Madonna took so long to complete it. But I'm very interested and excited about seeing Madame

Madonna is the best ?❤️

I too still am waiting for this and care very much. I'm just saying from a commercial standpoint, it doesn't seem like it can generate that many physical or digital sales or even streams if it's released that late and on some random network open only in one or two countries.

The rebel heart tour ended on March 20, 2016, was broadcast on Showtime December 9, 2016 and the subsequent live CD/DVD and Blu-ray was released on September 15, 2017

Why is everyone so worked up about how long it took to edit, yes it's annoying but let's just enjoy reliving the tour again and be happy it was filmed

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The rebel heart tour ended on March 20, 2016, was broadcast on Showtime December 9, 2016 and the subsequent live CD/DVD and Blu-ray was released on September 15, 2017

Why is everyone so worked up about how long it took to edit, yes it's annoying but let's just enjoy reliving the tour again and be happy it was filmed

Well I need something else to bitch about for 5 months then. Cuz a bitch gotta bitch. 

GraveGracefulBaiji.webp

On 6/13/2021 at 2:41 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

maybe the material is not that good

On 6/12/2021 at 4:08 AM, RinoTheBouncer said:

Just not Netflix. Everything that comes out on netflix is not worth waiting for on physical media. Therefore, I am for the highest quality audio and video. Bluray must come out! No streaming is necessary, yes it is more convenient but the quality suffers. Who has good audio-video equipment at home will understand me.

Edited by Vadim (see edit history)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic