Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, Vadim said:

Just not Netflix. Everything that comes out on netflix is not worth waiting for on physical media. Therefore, I am for the highest quality audio and video. Bluray must come out! No streaming is necessary, yes it is more convenient but the quality suffers. Who has good audio-video equipment at home will understand me.

well..shakira released his film in cinemas, and then on hbo in February 2020 .. it seems that there are no plans for a physical realice..and I still did not have a chance to listen to his 5.1 audio ..  only in the cinema but the volume was a little low ?

34 minutes ago, Fernando said:

well..shakira released his film in cinemas, and then on hbo in February 2020 .. it seems that there are no plans for a physical realice..and I still did not have a chance to listen to his 5.1 audio ..  only in the cinema but the volume was a little low ?

True! We even went to the cinema workers and asked them to turn up the volume ??

After that It was good, but the interview that followed up was horrible loud hahahaha

What bothers me is that it’s supposedly streaming in October, but still no official press release about it, no information about where it’s gonna premier or if it’s even gonna be the full show or documentary and a show.

I pray to God that it’s Netflix, because it’s a global service, and not just a US one, and I do remember many sources saying it’s Netflix, but why no official statement yet?

Only from memory but Billies doc wasnt announced long before. Im not on any of her forums but had heard nothing about it and it seemed to be on without much wait. I cant remember about Pinks but we didnt seem to have to wait for a long time and she had a soundtrack to go with it. Not that it was worth waiting for. 

For people who moaned about IGTTYAS should watch that bore fest. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic