Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

8 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Taylor announced the reputation tour concert/film on December 13 2018 her birthday, it was released on December 31st and the camerawork for it is mesmerizing, hopefully we get some angles like that if M decides to film a stadium tour again

Pity Taylor Swift sucks 

Just a friendly reminder to everybody who keeps complaining about how nobody outside this forum will ever care about the tour film: she fucking cemented herself as the highest grossing solo artist back in 2009 and holds the record up to this day. I don't think that an artist that has grossed over 1.5 billions just by selling concert seats will be forgotten about by the world!

1 hour ago, MCL_1993 said:

Just a friendly reminder to everybody who keeps complaining about how nobody outside this forum will ever care about the tour film: she fucking cemented herself as the highest grossing solo artist back in 2009 and holds the record up to this day. I don't think that an artist that has grossed over 1.5 billions just by selling concert seats will be forgotten about by the world!

what artist? cant remember anyone...:tongue:

4 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

and to think she ONLY did it cuz Guy Ritchie took half her money. 

Yeah, most people may not even be aware the show is coming but once it's in a platform like Netflix a lot of people are going to watch because she is Madonna. It's a fact.

Most people may not watch every footstep from her but would pay to watch her show when she's passing by their city, watch her performance at the super bowl or taking two hours to watch her new netflix special.

That's why I hope it's streaming on netflix because if it is on a smaller platform no one will care to watch it beside the fans.

10 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

Yeah, most people may not even be aware the show is coming but once it's in a platform like Netflix a lot of people are going to watch because she is Madonna. It's a fact.

Most people may not watch every footstep from her but would pay to watch her show when she's passing by their city, watch her performance at the super bowl or taking two hours to watch her new netflix special.

That's why I hope it's streaming on netflix because if it is on a smaller platform no one will care to watch it beside the fans.

I hope it's a simultaneous Blu-ray release, because I don't sub to nu-Netflix, but something tells me I will have to wait a couple of months.

I say "nu-Netflix" because I do sub to classic Netflix, the disc service.

8 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

The “Madame X” documentary, which is expected to be released after this summer via Netflix, is his directorial debut. The photographer got into video through Madonna, which was “amazing,” he said. The length of the documentary hasn’t been decided on.

Source: https://wwd.com/eye/people/madonnas-videographer-ricardo-gomes-discusses-new-projects-1234856306

IT'S GOING TO BE PREMIERED AT NETFLIX!!!!!! :Madonna001: :Madonna012: :Madonna018: :Madonna024: :Madonna013: :Madonna014: :Madonna016: :Madonna019:

Omgggg yesss!!! We WON :drama: 

24 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

The “Madame X” documentary, which is expected to be released after this summer via Netflix, is his directorial debut. The photographer got into video through Madonna, which was “amazing,” he said. The length of the documentary hasn’t been decided on.

Good news: Netflix!

Bad news:

1) Ricardo directing? I don't like his photography at all, can't inagine directing. I hate the way M looks in his photos. He's the anti-Herb Ritts. Cheap choice.

2) Documentary? Lenght? Scary...

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic