Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

19 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Good news: Netflix!

Bad news:

1) Ricardo directing? I don't like his photography at all, can't inagine directing. I hate the way M looks in his photos. He's the anti-Herb Ritts. Cheap choice.

2) Documentary? Lenght? Scary...

We need to see those 3 videos directed by him tonight, if they are good then the MXT film would be good! 

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Good news: Netflix!

Bad news:

1) Ricardo directing? I don't like his photography at all, can't inagine directing. I hate the way M looks in his photos. He's the anti-Herb Ritts. Cheap choice.

2) Documentary? Lenght? Scary...

oh yeah man ... we're in a very tough zone here

24 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

btw, they deleted the netflix part from the text :lol: it was probably not to be revealed yet

The “Madame X” documentary, which is expected to be released after this summer, is his directorial debut. The photographer got into video through Madonna, which was “amazing,” he said. The length of the documentary hasn’t been decided on.

OMG I CAN'T :dead: :Madonna009:

Ok Netflix is truly the best possible scenario and if they put it on a weekend on the main screen it will get a much wider audience than if it was on Blu-ray dvd only. Happy happy . Ok if it is a documentary though that will be interesting..... maybe we can find out why every step of the tour as a fan felt like a nightmare/disaster. Lol

On 6/24/2021 at 9:32 AM, PanditaRulez said:

The “Madame X” documentary, which is expected to be released after this summer via Netflix, is his directorial debut. The photographer got into video through Madonna, which was “amazing,” he said. The length of the documentary hasn’t been decided on.

Source: https://wwd.com/eye/people/madonnas-videographer-ricardo-gomes-discusses-new-projects-1234856306

IT'S GOING TO BE PREMIERED AT NETFLIX!!!!!! :Madonna001: :Madonna012: :Madonna018: :Madonna024: :Madonna013: :Madonna014: :Madonna016: :Madonna019:

#soon

5 hours ago, DanceWithMe said:

We need this in 4K Blu-ray and HD Blu-ray. DVD is so 2006.

2 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Finally somebody said this. It really irks me when people keep saying DVD. 

I think most people, even here, just say that because they assume Blu-ray discs are DVDs. I'm serious. It is used interchangeably everywhere.

3 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Finally somebody said this. It really irks me when people keep saying DVD. 

Of course blu ray is much better than dvd... But blu ray are disappearing as much as dvd... Everything is streamed now....

Which is so boring... I so love physical support. Even if they only sell them online, I hope they will not disappear.

Imagine if they were selling maxi cd and 12" of all singles since Turn up the radio. Like 2-3000 copies sold exclusively on our store online. Every single would be sold out 1 or 2 months later....

Instead of selling Erotica or LAP pillows...

On 6/24/2021 at 10:58 AM, Enrico said:

I re-read that part over and over, and I’m pretty sure they are referring to Sasha Kasiuha, who has already been confirmed as the director for the Madame X recording, along with Nuno.

So… is the Netflix thing true? I read it on Drowned Madonna who always post legitimate stuff, as far as I’ve seen, but the article they link to which they claim has the information from Ricardo Gomes doesn’t mention a single word about Netflix. So where did this idea come from? Is it real? Has the article been modified or was it a false report from Drowned Madonna?

20 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Of course blu ray is much better than dvd... But blu ray are disappearing as much as dvd... Everything is streamed now....

Which is so boring... I so love physical support. Even if they only sell them online, I hope they will not disappear.

Imagine if they were selling maxi cd and 12" of all singles since Turn up the radio. Like 2-3000 copies sold exclusively on our store online. Every single would be sold out 1 or 2 months later....

Instead of selling Erotica or LAP pillows...

If the reports about Netflix are true, it would be the best decision she’s ever made, because it is a global service and more people can watch as part of their subscription. And yes, physical media isn’t selling much, let alone for an artist who isn’t Taylor Swift, Adele, Lorde or Billie Eillish, so I don’t expect anyone but the hardcore fans to go out of their way to get physical mediums for Madame X Tour.

Netflix would be perfect. That said, if there’s an eventual physical release or even something on iTunes and the likes, they better do 4K/HDR Blu-Rays and 4K digital VOD versions to be purchased online.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic