Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

13 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

And that's when she will post something along those lines :

"You know how much of a perfectionnist i am and that i cannot present to my fans a tour documentary that do not represent my artistic vision of the show, that is why we have decided to delay the release to December #patience #worthit #controlfreak #madameX

Laugh Lol GIF

OMG!!!! HOW DARE U FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT HASHTAG OF THEM ALL...:

#SOON

On 6/29/2021 at 9:37 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

No, the shows in Lisbon on Jan 12th and maybe the 14th were recorded, Papa Don't preach was only performed for the US shows, there's also rumors they filmed several dress rehearsals for different angles, and she reshot some songs in April

let's hope Papa is in the film.

On 6/27/2021 at 5:28 AM, stancherry said:

the production costs are exceeding the profit, she is doing it for her fanbase / artistic vision (since the tour was very exclusive)

I wish her artistic vision was similar to Jonas Åkerlund's. His concerts looked very cinematic. Everything with Sticky & Sweet only got worse and worse. She needs to let Stuart Price mix her live audio as well. Sticky & Sweet was a huge step down but now as bad as MDNA and Rebel Heart, which sound very flat. Listen to "Vogue" from IGTTYAS (Stuart Price mixed that tour audio) or listen to "Future Lovers/I Feel Love" (he also mixed that tour audio), they sound bombastic but still natural as concert audio recordings.

I know Madonna doesn't like to repeat herself because "Re-Invention" and "Innovation" and whatever else she makes herself believe, but the quality of her concert recordings from a sonic and visual standpoint feel very cheap compared to when she first started releasing them in the modern age (IGTTYAS and The Confessions Tour). Hell, the Confessions Tour was even shot on film!

On 6/29/2021 at 2:37 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

No, the shows in Lisbon on Jan 12th and maybe the 14th were recorded, Papa Don't preach was only performed for the US shows, there's also rumors they filmed several dress rehearsals for different angles, and she reshot some songs in April

With Madame X being a stage show, Madonna 100% shot medium/close-up shots in a "rehearsal" / non-crowd setting. Anything that is a long or crowd shot gets spliced in. I think she did something similar for Truth or Dare's concert footage and some of the tours after that.

That's why concert shows feature two dates- they choose the overall best footage from each and edit it all together. Not every few seconds, but rather they choose the best performance of the two or so, and then micro-edit to fine tune things. Even Kylie Minogue does this.

So with a stage show like Madame X, I would be surprised if Madonna didn't go full non-crowd stage show footage perfection for most of it.

On 3/9/2020 at 3:41 AM, isaac003 said:

I think releasing tour videos on online platforms is a new trend. The production of Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour video is awesome. The quality, camera angles, audio mixing are just on point.

I love Taylor's Reputation and Beyonce´s BeyChella, also Shakira's El Dorado is fine, i hope it looks as good as those, or at least like the Eurovision performance, but never like MDNA or Rebel Heart Tour ooops

Paramount + is the former CBS all access. I should know because I was grandfathered into paramount plus due to being a former subscriber to cbs all access for theBig brother USA live feeds. I’m here for it!  I just hope she doesn’t do like Miss Stevie Nicks and release it on to the service... only to be a Presented with the feature as a pay per view rental.

Oh well I don’t care I will pay for it if we have to.

5 minutes ago, al4realz said:

Maybe it will be premiered on Netflix in other countries, paramount seems to be only USA. There’s no paramount in Portugal or UK… it will be a joke that she doesn’t release this in Portugal. 

it could be the same as Drag Race, that Netflix has it everywhere except the US. 

Perhaps... but I'm very confident that it'll be available via torrents for wherever it may not be available. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic