Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

So, after all the editing and teasing she is taking it to a channel no one has or knows about. One of Guy's ideas?

"Like, Guy, shall I take it to Netflix?"

"Nooooooo, way too obvious. Let's make a deal with Paramount, ask for more money and in return all your fans will subscibe to Paramount Plus. Everybody wins!"

Except the fans, Guy, except the fans.

4 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

So, after all the editing and teasing she is taking it to a channel no one has or knows about. One of Guy's ideas?

"Like, Guy, shall I take it to Netflix?"

"Nooooooo, way too obvious. Let's make a deal with Paramount, ask for more money and in return all your fans will subscibe to Paramount Plus. Everybody wins!"

Except the fans, Guy, except the fans.

An insider in other forum said one month ago that Netflix declined. They werent interested.

I don’t know what’s surprising on all this… you guys don’t deserve her at all… she always does something like this. 

Sticky and sweet was premiered first in Sky 

MDNA on Epix 

Rebel Heart on Showtime 

there’s a pattern people…. We should know better. 

13 minutes ago, al4realz said:

I don’t know what’s surprising on all this… you guys don’t deserve her at all… she always does something like this. 

Sticky and sweet was premiered first in Sky 

MDNA on Epix 

Rebel Heart on Showtime 

there’s a pattern people…. We should know better. 

yes lmao

i was a little surprised with the choice but again, its nothing new coming from her lol and i never trusted that netflix rumour anyway

1 hour ago, captainjay said:

I've never once heard of it. Is it like Crunchy Roll or Crackle or something .. just a dusty old APP on an old Apple TV box we all grew out of 4 years ago? 

It could be more popular in the USA, but in Canada, I've never once heard of it. Ever. 

I've got my Netflix, Crave (HBO), Prime, Kodi, Apple+ .. I don't even want anymore providers. So many options!

I imagine that it will be on Crave in Canada.

A lot of stuff that's on Paramount + in the USA isn't on Paramount + in Canada and is on Crave instead (Star Trek, Drag Race). Rebel Heart and MDNA were on Crave last time as well.

53 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

An insider in other forum said one month ago that Netflix declined. They werent interested.

I don't know why everyone is so quick to assume it's on Paramount Plus because that was the plan all along.  This announcement screamed to me that there was a problem with Netflix.  But whatever.  She worked hard on this release, and if Netflix passed then she's gonna release it where she can. Be happy it's coming at all.

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

I don’t know why people kept going on about that. She openly talked about shopping the concert to networks.

I'm glad we're on the same page. Paramount + will be a big streaming competition that's just coming out now. Paramount is a huge studio and for all we know she might have tied this deal with her biopic. I'm shocked so many people have never heard of it!

Also Avatar the Last Airbender series is coming there and getting new content!!

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Well the biopic is through universal (Peacock). But I’m not shocked it’s on Paramount+. I had a feeling it would be on one of the newer services. 

Peacock is a TV streaming service idt it airs anything besides live tv?

38 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I guess Netflix rejected or asked for too many changes (and maybe her rant months ago was about that).

But from Netflix to Paramount, really? I just know about this platform with this. It’s... well. She couldn’t even get another Amazon Prime exclusive?

Not great, to be honest.

Another supposed "insider" says that Paramount+ is planning on expanding to multiple countries this year and Madame X is just one part of their lineup to launch their service with. According to this person, they outbid Netflix, and Madonna and her team simply went with the highest bidder. Definitely take that with a grain of salt, but that's what I read.

27 minutes ago, GarionOrb said:

Another supposed "insider" says that Paramount+ is planning on expanding to multiple countries this year and Madame X is just one part of their lineup to launch their service with. According to this person, they outbid Netflix, and Madonna and her team simply went with the highest bidder. Definitely take that with a grain of salt, but that's what I read.

Paramount+ isn’t coming to Europe till 2022. Madonna and Madame X don’t have enough power to “launch” Paramount+ especially when it’s already been available in multiple countries for several months.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

I guess Netflix rejected or asked for too many changes (and maybe her rant months ago was about that).

But from Netflix to Paramount, really? I just know about this platform with this. It’s... well. She couldn’t even get another Amazon Prime exclusive?

Not great, to be honest.

Same feeling ... let's just hope Netfilx people were wrong about the required adjustments

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic