Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Paramount+ is a good option, they’re trying to expand and grow the viewership/subscribers, its only $5/mo and they will definitely promote the film across multiple platforms, CBS, MTV, etc. just because some of you haven’t heard about in July, doesn’t mean you won’t know about it in October. Geez, the drama. Lol. if its not available in your country yet, I’m sure they have backup plans in place. 
Remember when the CT was shown (with commercials and edits) on NBC in the US, but it was on HBO in South America? 

out of curiosity, has anyone already checked the torrent sites for the link?  I bet it up just ready to be seeded in 3mos time. 

12 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I don't know why y'all are having meltdowns over P+. 

Sticky & Sweet was premiered on Sky1 and only available in the UK. 

MDNA was on Epix, a then-brand-new cable network in North America that no one had or heard of. 

Rebel Heart was on Showtime which was only available in North America. 

Sounds like y'all believed that Netflix rumour (I repeat: rumour) and set yourself up for disappointment. P+ is better than and has more subscribers than Amazon Prime, Tubi, YouTube TV, PLEX, etc, etc. It's honestly the next best thing to Netflix here in the states. As far as overseas, I'm sure they will strike a deal with international streaming apps. 

Not sure what you are trying to tell us.. 

No one, literally NO ONE was happy with Sticky and Sweet, MDNA, Rebel Heart Tours being premiered on Sky1/Epix/Showtime.

We simply hoped for a much better  strategy this time and not another tour premiered on US-only available platform. 

Moreover, we had a lot of information at that time when tour will be available on BluRay (or DVD), so we were simply able to buy for example Sticky and Sweet on CD, DVD and BluRay and I actually both all 3 versions. So far, no information about MadameX BluRay. .. Or any release strategy beyond Paramount Minus.

So we, international fans, are rightfully piss*d that we are not able to legally stream or buy MadameX tour after waiting for it for yeeeeears. 

41 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

No one, literally NO ONE was happy with Sticky and Sweet, MDNA, Rebel Heart Tours being premiered on Sky1/Epix/Showtime.

We simply hoped for a much better  strategy this time and not another tour premiered on US-only available platform. 

Moreover, we had a lot of information at that time when tour will be available on BluRay (or DVD), so we were simply able to buy for example Sticky and Sweet on CD, DVD and BluRay and I actually both all 3 versions. So far, no information about MadameX BluRay. .. Or any release strategy beyond Paramount Minus.

So we, international fans, are rightfully piss*d that we are not able to legally stream or buy MadameX tour after waiting for it for yeeeeears. 

I was very happy. Because I got to see them earlier than the physical release.

It's in October, there's plenty of time for an international licensing deal to make it available worldwide. And even if it isn't, you'd think 13 years would be plenty of time to get used to the idea that this is the way she handles tour recordings.

To get angry because you wanted something out of the ordinary despite all probabilities that it wasn't going to happen is something NO ONE should do.

39 minutes ago, #BelieveVictims said:

I was very happy. Because I got to see them earlier than the physical release.

It's in October, there's plenty of time for an international licensing deal to make it available worldwide. And even if it isn't, you'd think 13 years would be plenty of time to get used to the idea that this is the way she handles tour recordings.

To get angry because you wanted something out of the ordinary despite all probabilities that it wasn't going to happen is something NO ONE should do.

What? I don't know based on what you are making your assumptions but THE ONLY THING I and most fans wanted was to watch the tour legally the very first time it is available. Nothing else, I don't care if it is put on Netflix or for purchase on iTunes or whatever. Now the only option she left us with is torrenting which is literally helping no one and definitely not Madonna. 

Just because something has been happening for 13 years doesn't truly mean we all should be automatically accepting lower standards. This way, the progress or any change will never happen. 

Edited by HC Charge (see edit history)

1 hour ago, HC Charge said:

Just because something has been happening for 13 years doesn't truly mean we all should be automatically accepting lower standards. This way, the progress or any change will never happen. 

Completely agree. So how do you reject the lower standards? Not buying the physical when it’s out? Maybe writing Guy on social media? Just saying you’re unhappy on a fan forum doesn’t seem to do anything as far as I know…

3 hours ago, Loki No. 69 said:

Just saying you’re unhappy on a fan forum doesn’t seem to do anything as far as I know…

Well, thank you, I know that but... 

Isn't this why all forums are created in the first place? TO DISCUSS and we are DISCUSSING how satisfied or dissatisfied we are with a certain type of things she is doing. That's what forum is for!

It doesn't necessarily mean anyone here is trying to "change the world", we are not part of Madonna's team so we cannot make her change things, but that also doesn't mean we should be just quiet and simply accepting everything that is happening, and not complaing amongst other fans how unfortunate the release strategy is for Madame X, for example. 

I am definitely going to buy Madame X when (and if) released on BluRay, simple for the collection purposes if nothing else, but regarding Paramount+.. I'll just pass and torrent it since I have no option at least for now to watch Madame X legally in October,

Edited by HC Charge (see edit history)

8 hours ago, HC Charge said:

Not sure what you are trying to tell us.. 

I'm trying to point out that since Confessions Tour, her tours haven't premiered on anything major and y'all act so surprised that this time she's going with something equally as small. 

You’re all guys stressing out when we have ZERO INFO about how it will be released outside of the U.S.. EVEN with a release in Netflix, it will never guarantee that it was gonna be available worldwide, every country has their own catalog, waaaay different than the US. So you all should chill and enjoy that it will be finally released. 

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

I'm trying to point out that since Confessions Tour, her tours haven't premiered on anything major and y'all act so surprised that this time she's going with something equally as small. 

There is s huge difference between words "suprised" and "disappointed". Noone here said they are surprised. 

22 hours ago, Enrico said:

SEPTEMBER 4, 1987

14 million Italians tuned in on RaiTv to watch Madonna live in Turin.

Those were the days of our lives
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing is true
When I look and I find I still love you…

plus all the Spanish that also watched the live broadcast that day... (like me... it was my first live M concert) 

49 minutes ago, RayofPrayers said:

It’s kind of sad that she worked so hard for that tour and that she’s going to profit very little off of it after spending lots of money on producing the footage but that’s what you get when you premiere something on a streaming platform no one’s looking up to

It is not like Spotify where she gets paid per stream though, they will have paid her a lump sum for the exclusive rights for this show. So she will have made a profit out of it, probably much more than a physical release would make.

What I want to know is if she's cut anything or if it's really a documentary.

What she won't include will be lost forever, cause we have less videos than the VT.

If it's not shown here in Italy, I somehow managed with the last tours.

If it's not released physically, I won't be happy but this hasn't prevented me from enjoying BAT and RIT in the past:

zXVQdoI.gif

If I make ebay sellers richer instead of Madonna it will be her fault...

42 minutes ago, Enrico said:

What I want to know is if she's cut anything or if it's really a documentary.

What she won't include will be lost forever, cause we have less videos than the VT.

If it's not shown here in Italy, I somehow managed with the last tours.

If it's not released physically, I won't be happy but this hasn't prevented me from enjoying BAT and RIT in the past:

zXVQdoI.gif

If I make ebay sellers richer instead of Madonna it will be her fault...

If she prohibited fans from making videos and then went and cut performances from the film release, she won't be easily forgiven this time. Imagine if she cut Extreme Occident

Till Drowned World Tour, all her tours where shown here on tv. Now we have an album, like she said in a promo video, inspired by our beautiful culture...BUT it seems we are out of her plans to show the tour video. Yes, she is still a great "pop music product" but, I don't buy her "attitude" anymore, and it started a long time ago, not because of this "gourmet" release.

Yes, torrent will do it better this time. Giving back...

Obrigado Madonna, e como demonstras gostar imenso de "palavrões" em português, tal como mostras num dos teus imensos videos no instagram: olha, vai pro caralho! E já que gostas tanto de cultura e te achas tão culta, "caralho" não é aquilo que tu pensas ou gostas... (I did it on purpose. Google translate will help you, but its not perfect)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic