Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

11 hours ago, RayofPrayers said:

It’s kind of sad that she worked so hard for that tour and that she’s going to profit very little off of it after spending lots of money on producing the footage but that’s what you get when you premiere something on a streaming platform no one’s looking up to

I’m sure she’s being paid plenty. Paramount is owned by CBS Viacom. It’s not as though it’s some obscure service with no content people want to see.

12 hours ago, RayofPrayers said:

It’s kind of sad that she worked so hard for that tour and that she’s going to profit very little off of it after spending lots of money on producing the footage but that’s what you get when you premiere something on a streaming platform no one’s looking up to

Even youtube would be better...Like what Kylie did for infinite disco

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Why does everyone keep using the word Gourmet?

The only thing gourmet around here are my cheeks

Baby...those little tiny really small foods in the middle of a  plate big has the moon, that actually aren't for everyone. This release is kinda gourmet, not for everyone. A little bit of irony, sprinkled with sarcasm...you know. But we can use VIP if you want :-) But I'll stick with gourmet...exclusive and chic ( I mean...)

Many here seem to forget that in 1990 Madonna was THE BIGGEST star in music around. She simply had more pull back then. Way more pull. She could — and did —get any deal she wanted. End of story. Many of you are laughably naive about how the music industry today actually works… 

Edited by Markdonna (see edit history)

Hello! Im new here! I see some familiar faces! 

my take on this is : we all know as fans it would have been way cooler if it was on Netflix. So why argue that? We want to see it, we want everyone else to see it, we want it readily available everywhere for everyone on the biggest streaming service all over the world. That said, it’s coming on paramount, WE ALL will see it no matter how we get it. 

On 7/8/2021 at 2:12 PM, musicinferno said:

P+  ... has more subscribers than Amazon Prime, Tubi, YouTube TV, PLEX, etc, etc.

This is verifiability incorrect and not even close to reality.

Amazon has 119 million subscribers JUST in the United States. 200 million globablly.

Paramount + has about 36 million TOTAL around the world.

Sources:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/viacomcbs-grows-global-streaming-subscribers-paramount-plus-1234948505/

https://www.digitalcommerce360.com/article/amazon-prime-membership/

All this whining. JFC. 

I get it. We all want her to have maximum exposure  and somewhere we are all longing for those hey days of hers but at sone point things just are what they are.

learn acceptance and let it the fck go. 

??

Excited to see the show again, projected on a big white wall. ❤️

9 minutes ago, Andymad said:

M: No cell phones watching the Madame X Tour

Me filming the tv watching the Madame X Tour:

try me lee daniels GIF by STAR

We so appreciate that you will not be using your phones, your cameras, or any recording devices throughout the show. We want you to be present and enjoy the journey with us. LET NOTHING STAND BETWEEN US! 

8 hours ago, djnathanashby said:

This is verifiability incorrect and not even close to reality.

Amazon has 119 million subscribers JUST in the United States. 200 million globablly.

Paramount + has about 36 million TOTAL around the world.

Sources:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/viacomcbs-grows-global-streaming-subscribers-paramount-plus-1234948505/

https://www.digitalcommerce360.com/article/amazon-prime-membership/

You clearly missed the post where I said some Prime members don't even realize they have access to a streaming service or even use it. 

I even had that conversation with someone a few hours ago...I mentioned watching something on Prime and they had Prime for years but never knew it included streaming. 

Either way, it's not that serious. Without Netflix, this show is sadly going no where.

Who cares where it streams. We are all going to see it anyway. Anyone heard of a VPN? ?‍♂️?Anyone can stream it with the free trial and just use a screen recorder. Bingo HD Concert.?‍♂️??

Trust me we will get it. If its on streaming or the internet its easy to find if you go sailing. If she isn't releasing a Blu Ray then its the only way we will get to see it. I just hate streaming. But if we can download it. Awesome.

Dont stress people we will see it. Does she mean October this year or in 2 or 3???

Craigy.

12 hours ago, musicinferno said:

You clearly missed the post where I said some Prime members don't even realize they have access to a streaming service or even use it. 

I even had that conversation with someone a few hours ago...I mentioned watching something on Prime and they had Prime for years but never knew it included streaming. 

Either way, it's not that serious. Without Netflix, this show is sadly going no where.

1) I didn’t miss your follow up post. I was responding to your original post and I quoted you directly (“P+ has more subscribers than Amazon”). That is a false claim. Full stop. Period. 

2) Your claim that “some Prime members don’t even realize they have streaming access” is a personal anecdote and not necessarily a fact.

3) I agree. It’s not a big deal. I’ll watch it wherever it’s streaming. I’m excited to see the show regardless.

14 hours ago, Craigypants said:

Who cares where it streams. We are all going to see it anyway. Anyone heard of a VPN? ?‍♂️?Anyone can stream it with the free trial and just use a screen recorder. Bingo HD Concert.?‍♂️??

Trust me we will get it. If its on streaming or the internet its easy to find if you go sailing. If she isn't releasing a Blu Ray then its the only way we will get to see it. I just hate streaming. But if we can download it. Awesome.

Dont stress people we will see it. Does she mean October this year or in 2 or 3???

Craigy.

SHe said October, but didnt said wich year...she also didnt mentioned "soon"... That will give me time to enjoy all the wonderfull things that exist in this world...

18 hours ago, Shoful said:

We so appreciate that you will not be using your phones, your cameras, or any recording devices throughout the show. We want you to be present and enjoy the journey with us. LET NOTHING STAND BETWEEN US! 

what journey? it was like sitting on a chair for two hours watching a clown ripping off 10000 euros from a really "devoted fan".

Only her ego stands between us...wich is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng distance :smile:

10 hours ago, Enrico said:

The show totally fits Halloween... tricks and treats  :laughing:

Scarydonna...I think there will be nothing in October, its just her trolling us (again) because is the witches month...

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic