Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, emanon said:

SHe said October, but didnt said wich year...she also didnt mentioned "soon"... That will give me time to enjoy all the wonderfull things that exist in this world...

what journey? it was like sitting on a chair for two hours watching a clown ripping off 10000 euros from a really "devoted fan".

Only her ego stands between us...wich is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng distance :smile:

Scarydonna...I think there will be nothing in October, its just her trolling us (again) because is the witches month...

M worst enemies are her “FaNs” 

6 hours ago, emanon said:

SHe said October, but didnt said wich year...she also didnt mentioned "soon"... That will give me time to enjoy all the wonderfull things that exist in this world...

what journey? it was like sitting on a chair for two hours watching a clown ripping off 10000 euros from a really "devoted fan".

Only her ego stands between us...wich is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng distance :smile:

Scarydonna...I think there will be nothing in October, its just her trolling us (again) because is the witches month...

I actually agree with the ripping off devoted fans part. Hello!  225$ for a tour book?!? 800 dollars for a ticket

On 7/12/2021 at 8:59 AM, Pud said:

Hello! Im new here! I see some familiar faces! 

my take on this is : we all know as fans it would have been way cooler if it was on Netflix. So why argue that? We want to see it, we want everyone else to see it, we want it readily available everywhere for everyone on the biggest streaming service all over the world. That said, it’s coming on paramount, WE ALL will see it no matter how we get it. 

Hi, Pud! 

I agree that we want as much Xposure as possible for Madame X. Which netflix could’ve offered her, but I *hope* that paramount+ has the good sense to bundle all of the MTV Madonna archive moments to augment the Madame X Tour experience. 

On 7/12/2021 at 2:59 PM, Pud said:

Hello! Im new here! I see some familiar faces! 

my take on this is : we all know as fans it would have been way cooler if it was on Netflix. So why argue that? We want to see it, we want everyone else to see it, we want it readily available everywhere for everyone on the biggest streaming service all over the world. That said, it’s coming on paramount, WE ALL will see it no matter how we get it. 

Hey Pud

Exactly

15 hours ago, RebelHeartbreak said:

Hi, Pud! 

I agree that we want as much Xposure as possible for Madame X. Which netflix could’ve offered her, but I *hope* that paramount+ has the good sense to bundle all of the MTV Madonna archive moments to augment the Madame X Tour experience. 

that would be wonderful because thats what I think she missed in the streaming era.  with MTV a new generation always got caught up with Rockumentary, Behind the Music or Driven or Back to her Roots, etc. they would always bring people up to speed and, its my opinion, that the absence of a new documentary since the advent of streaming, has kept her at bay with the last two generations.  

23 hours ago, Loki No. 69 said:

It's funny how Lady Gaga's fans are absolute assholes to the people they perceive as her enemies, but Madonna's fans are absolute assholes to her. 

Gaga fans love everything Gaga does / puts out even if its crap.  Madonna fans don't fake it if they don't like it. I think it has a lot to do with age. Gaga fans seem to be a lot younger than Madonna fans. When I saw Gaga the last time she was in Toronto; other than the parents taking their kids, I seemed to be 10 years older than the average concert goer.

1 hour ago, Lucas B. said:

Wish we could see a blu-ray boxset with all concerts remastered in pristine HD.

Just imagine watching BAT and RIT in HD, christ!

Well, everything up until Confessions would be SD upscaled to 1080p in that collection. I'm unclear on what the resolution of movies shot on video is. I assume the Blonde Ambition Tour would be the PAL TV standard of 720 x 576. If they settled all the legal matters of ownership, I'd totally buy that boxset, though, as long as they didn't grain-manage the older movies or use any of the AI upscaling on her YouTube channel.

7 minutes ago, Warm Gun said:

Well, everything up until Confessions would be SD upscaled to 1080p in that collection. I'm unclear on what the resolution of movies shot on video is. I assume the Blonde Ambition Tour would be the PAL TV standard of 720 x 576. If they settled all the legal matters of ownership, I'd totally buy that boxset, though, as long as they didn't grain-manage the older movies or use any of the AI upscaling on her YouTube channel.

SD upscaled? I believe that at least BAT were filmed in film in its entirety, probably Girlie and RIT too.

I heard that VT was recorded on film too, so with the proper remaster it would look crystal clear pristine just as BAT on TOD

I've heard so many different things about Blonde Ambition being shot on film. That only parts were filmed, that all was filmed, that the elements were lost.

This is the first time I've heard Girlie Show was shot on film.

Does someone need to correct the Wikipedia for Virgin Tour? Says it was shot on video by Daniel Kleinman.

Re-Invention was one I just assumed we would never get.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic