Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

5 minutes ago, ShantiAshtangi said:

Studio vocals. Why do the advertise a live concert with a studio recoding? I‘m worried that it will be another case of S&S with most live vocals being replaced by something that sounds anything but live. 

Don't forget the Rebel Heart Tour with mostly studio versions with fake crowd noise :Madonna040: but I think it's just for the trailer because they want to hide her amazing live vocals until the premiere!!! :Madonna001:

16 minutes ago, ShantiAshtangi said:

Studio vocals. Why do the advertise a live concert with a studio recoding? I‘m worried that it will be another case of S&S with most live vocals being replaced by something that sounds anything but live. 

It’s the album version, it’s not the audio from the documentary since there’s no pause after “I bent my knees for you like a prayer”

The doc, which captures Madonna’s latest tour as her secret agent persona, will launch on Paramount+ in the U.S., Latin America, Australia, the Nordics and Canada on October 8, while MTV will air it outside of these markets.

https://deadline.com/2021/07/paramount-plus-madonna-tour-doc-madame-x-unveils-trailer-1234793325/

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic