Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

54 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The doc, which captures Madonna’s latest tour as her secret agent persona, will launch on Paramount+ in the U.S., Latin America, Australia, the Nordics and Canada on October 8, while MTV will air it outside of these markets.

https://deadline.com/2021/07/paramount-plus-madonna-tour-doc-madame-x-unveils-trailer-1234793325/

@Enrico I think we need to cancel the torrent pride club because the show will be aired by MTV outside of the markets that Paramount+ isn't available yet, so in Italy ?? you will see the show on MTV!!! This is an exciting news to you and the other European and Asian fans right? :heart: :hug:

:Madonna010: :Madonna018:

3 hours ago, ShantiAshtangi said:

Studio vocals. Why do the advertise a live concert with a studio recoding? I‘m worried that it will be another case of S&S with most live vocals being replaced by something that sounds anything but live. 

Have you seen the show in person? It didn't sound live in theatre either... so much backing track and prerecorded vocals. This is just a trailer, but I wouldn't expect real vocals.

1 hour ago, PanditaRulez said:

@Enrico I think we need to cancel the torrent pride club because the show will be aired by MTV outside of the markets that Paramount+ isn't available yet, so in Italy ?? you will see the show on MTV!!! This is an exciting news to you and the other European and Asian fans right? :heart: :hug:

:Madonna010: :Madonna018:

We can still manage to do a Zoom meeting to see it together!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic