Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

8 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Have you seen the show in person? It didn't sound live in theatre either... so much backing track and prerecorded vocals. This is just a trailer, but I wouldn't expect real vocals.

We can still manage to do a Zoom meeting to see it together!

WHAT HER VOCALS WERE AMAZING LIVE!!!! She sounded PHENOMENAL. She had an effect on her voice for the heavily tuned ones but it was still her voice! 

10 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Have you seen the show in person? It didn't sound live in theatre either... so much backing track and prerecorded vocals. This is just a trailer, but I wouldn't expect real vocals.

We can still manage to do a Zoom meeting to see it together!

We definitely attended different shows. The whole thing sounded very much live to me. She even clearly fucked up the words to Crazy. 

7 minutes ago, Shoful said:

WHAT HER VOCALS WERE AMAZING LIVE!!!! She sounded PHENOMENAL. She had an effect on her voice for the heavily tuned ones but it was still her voice! 

4 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

We definitely attended different shows. The whole thing sounded very much live to me. She even clearly fucked up the words to Crazy. 

I totally agree. She sounded live and amazing in Lisbon.

4 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

Thank you! I went to 3 shows and they all sounded very live to me! Her performance at Frozen was BREATHTAKING 

32 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

Which show was it?

In London Crazy wasn't live imo, but maybe I'm wrong.

In general many songs sounded too similar to the album versions, with no breathing.

Anyway, I don't want to ruin the party, but I am expecting a very retouched audio.

Ok.... IMO- We should be  done bitching about the logistics and all of the good and bad differences between the actual tour events themselves And the various disappointments and joys  and now it is time for pure excitement -until October -and then we can get back to bitching or raving depending upon our opinions haha 

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Which show was it?

In London Crazy wasn't live imo, but maybe I'm wrong.

In general many songs sounded too similar to the album versions, with no breathing.

My shows in New York were live. Come Alive has backing vocals in the chorus and bridges, same with Crave and God Control. But the rest of show was live. I remember she fucked up some words during Batuka and there was no backing track. 

5 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

I hope Madonna mentions the city where she is in (Lisbon of course) during the tour film, I don't want to see another Rebel Heart Tour film 2.0 where Sydney wasn't mentioned and it was an around the world film. :cryin:

Well there was only one city filmed professionally this time. Except for the reshoots she did on her own for closeups. They did film all the beer bitch segments tho on Ricardo's phone

I have a theory of the physical release :thinker:

Remember that IGTTAS was released by MTV on October 2005 and then it was released on physical media on June 2006? This tour is going to be released by MTV too (and P+ of course) on October 2021 so the physical release is going to happen on June 2022? Remember on that month the MX album was released back in 2019... :thinker: the history repeates itself? :eyes:

24 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

I have a theory of the physical release :thinker:

Remember that IGTTAS was released by MTV on October 2005 and then it was released on physical media on June 2006? This tour is going to be released by MTV too (and P+ of course) on October 2021 so the physical release is going to happen on June 2022? Remember on that month the MX album was released back in 2019... :thinker: the history repeates itself? :eyes:

I guess they will honor the streaming contract, maybe a year? And then rollout the physical release.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic