Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I thought the reason it took so long for sticky to be released was because she revamped the tour for 2009 and she had also started work on her film WE

it was broadcast on Sky on July 4th 2009 (opening night of the 2009 shows) and released physically in March 2010

https://web.archive.org/web/20100105235504/http://sky1.sky.com/madonna-sticky-and-sweet-in-high-definition

3 hours ago, al4realz said:

My shows in New York were live. Come Alive has backing vocals in the chorus and bridges, same with Crave and God Control. But the rest of show was live. I remember she fucked up some words during Batuka and there was no backing track. 

She didn’t lipsync this time, everything was live with autotune and backing vocals.. every show sounds different and she sounded soooo good 

3 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Twitter rumors guys! :drama:I hope this is real! 

IMG-20210715-WA0022.jpg

Wow, let's hope so ... I'm dieing to see the show, her best album since 2005 and it's more than two years since it went out :heart:

My only doubt is: what about this? It says that the doc "will feature behind-the-scenes clips of Madonna in action during the album’s tour in 2019 and 2020. In addition, there will be an intimate look at the battles she had with her hip and knee injuries ..." 

Whoever knows something please give us our trust in the future back :Madonna009:

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2021/07/15/madonnas-madame-x-tour-streaming-on-mtv-for-the-rest-of-the-world/?fbclid=IwAR2KTH1wPwDLs7SaSEuNHxTeDPSkgioNDJKYVPjXpXC5HvbEqk8z0j0cjew

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

Wow, let's hope so ... I'm dieing to see the show, her best album since 2005 and it's more than two years since it went out :heart:

My only doubt is: what about this? It says that the doc "will feature behind-the-scenes clips of Madonna in action during the album’s tour in 2019 and 2020. In addition, there will be an intimate look at the battles she had with her hip and knee injuries ..." 

Whoever knows something please give us our trust in the future back :Madonna009:

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2021/07/15/madonnas-madame-x-tour-streaming-on-mtv-for-the-rest-of-the-world/?fbclid=IwAR2KTH1wPwDLs7SaSEuNHxTeDPSkgioNDJKYVPjXpXC5HvbEqk8z0j0cjew

I think there’s a little of misinformation. 
Because I remember the same exact words when they spread the rumors about Netflix. Not sure if you guys remember. I think they’re just doing copy&paste.

Madonna set to release Netflix documentary with footage from Madame X tour
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/entertainment/2355673/madonna-netflix-documentary-madame-x/amp/

9 minutes ago, al4realz said:

I think there’s a little of misinformation. 
Because I remember the same exact words when they spread the rumors about Netflix. Not sure if you guys remember. I think they’re just doing copy&paste.

Madonna set to release Netflix documentary with footage from Madame X tour
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/entertainment/2355673/madonna-netflix-documentary-madame-x/amp/

Drownedmadonna never spread the 'rumour about Netflix' but only reported what VANDAL (which represent Nuno Xico) and the first version of the WWD.com article which interviewed Ricardo Gomes had stated.

Again, the behind-the-scenes info is from MTV, which is literally airing the show for the rest of the world that don't have access to Paramount+. You can read it on their MTV.com website.

2 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Drownedmadonna never spread the 'rumour about Netflix' but only reported what VANDAL (which represent Nuno Xico) and the first version of the WWD.com article which interviewed Ricardo Gomes had stated.

Again, the behind-the-scenes info is from MTV, which is literally airing the show for the rest of the world that don't have access to Paramount+. You can read it on their MTV.com website.

Wow ... sorry but this is depressing. 

Will we have the chance to watch the full concert then? (I can't help but asking myself if that's really of any interest to follow the story of her injury).

Anyway I like the colours of the teaser and she looks reeeeally good in it! And as always when she comes back it still is exciting :broken:

What scares me was the exclusion of samples from some of my most awaited tracks (Come Alive, Extreme Occident, Killers), even if the absence of Medellin and I Rise (wich I doubt she wouldn't include in the release) makes me think that she can have included all the tracks, maybe cutting them or just cutting off her interludes with the audience (in case, very well done Queen!)

Finger crossed then and let's celebrate her continous care and dedication to her music (excitement that of course will definitely fade if she really thinks to sell another boring autoreferencial doc instead of the full show :smuglaugh:)

1 hour ago, stefo said:

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

The 'behind the scenes' info is correct, comes from the latest MTV press release (as stated on the DrownedMadonna article) which you can read on their website.

Sounds like they are talking about bonus content separate from the concert, no?

49 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Sounds like they are talking about bonus content separate from the concert, no?

I didn’t interpret it that way. To me it sounds like it will be mixed in with the show. But im not expecting a full on doco, just little bits and pieces of BTS stuff which will be cool.

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

Have you seen the show in person? It didn't sound live in theatre either... so much backing track and prerecorded vocals. This is just a trailer, but I wouldn't expect real vocals.

We can still manage to do a Zoom meeting to see it together!

First time seeing it live in Chicago I was in the balcony with the center speaker right in my face and that shit was all live. Even Vogue, which floored me. (Not saying she didn't mix it up with some miming at other dates.)

Yup saw it from the front row when she was ill at the end and she croaked through every note like some of the BAT days but every note was on point (still sounded great). She drank in between songs and apologized saying she wasnt well, she still made it though and was fun trying 100%. Cut to covid and the tour ending. Those saying she mimed can shut the fuck up. They didnt even up her backing track. 

Some of the trolls on here will say otherwise, some (not people in this thread but other threads) trashed the show off without even going). :lol:

(well maybe this thread too, this place can get OTT, people need to give her a break!)

17 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Yup saw it from the front row when she was ill at the end and she croaked through every note like some of the BAT days but every note was on point (still sounded great). She drank in between songs and apologized saying she wasnt well, she still made it though and was fun trying 100%. Cut to covid and the tour ending. Those saying she mimed can shut the fuck up. They didnt even up her backing track. 

Some of the trolls on here will say otherwise, some (not people in this thread but other threads) trashed the show off without even going). :lol:

THANK YOU!!! I’m so sick of people trashing this show especially those that didn’t even fucking go!!!!

She sang EVERY song live and put all of her effort into it even after having multiple injuries and getting sick! And mind you all SHES 60! I bet if any of you complainers at 60 had a damaged hip. You’ll be on disability for 24 months typing on your computer unimpressed lady gaga GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic